Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hey There Girl -Fairy Fun Friday Mid-Week Reminder Challenge #52 -DT Card!!


So this was suppose to be posted yesterday...but we all know the problems with Blogger yesterday, so I gave up and decided to come back to it today...lol!

Anyways I made this card to remind you all that you still have a week to get your cards in for the Fairy Fun Fridays "Here Come The Girls" challenge!

Here's a little more inspiration for you to feast your eyes on...


The image I used is of course another fun digi stamp from "Prairie Fairy Designs" is called "OMG!" and can be found in the shop HERE! The sentiment is one I created myself.

I went with a simple look to this one but I just love the shimmery blue cardstock I used! I wasn't sure about this color combo for a girl card at first, but I think it turned out alright. Here are some closeups...


And the inside...I created a pocket for this one too at the top!


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 5 x 6
STAMPS: Prairie Fairy Designs digi stamp -"OMG!" and my digi sentiment
COLORING MEDIUM: PrismaColor colored pencils and OMS
LAYOUT: Sweet Sketch Wednesday -"Sketch #101"
PAPERS: DCWV and Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: Buttons, ribbon and acrylic dew drops
TOOLS: Sewing machine
 

I had so much fun with this challenge and you will too! So be sure to stop on by the Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge blog, check out all the other wonderful inspiration the Fairy Princesses have come up with and join in the fun too...you just might be one of the lucky winners of Roberta's digi stamp prizes!!

Card will be entered into the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday -"Sketch #101"
Card Makin Mamas -"Recipe (1 image, 2 papers and 3 different embellishments)"
Delicious Doodles -"Inspired By...(I always start off inspired by the image first and then go from there)"
Fabulous Friday -"Ribbon or Twine"
Inspire Me Fridays -"Always Anything Goes"
Mami Doodles -"Spots and or Stripes"
Raise The Bar -"Apples and Oranges"
Sew Many Cards -"Anything Goes"
Stamp Something -"Anything Goes"
Fab n Funky -"Buttons and Bows"


Thanks for stopping by!
ENJOY!

22 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Tracey, I just called in from Inspire me Fridays. Your card is stunning and I love the colours - a real fun card
Claire xx

sweetbloominscraps said...

Tracey, I love your bright colors and buttons! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at SSW! Judi SSW DT

Jeannie said...

I don't know where to begin really, I just think everything is perfect! I will be adding this image to my collection shortly! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

As always, your card is amazing. I love the added stitching and buttons. Your image is darling. It always seems I have one of those glues to my ear most of the time. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Erin R said...

love your project!! great job with ribbon/twine challenge and thanks for playing at frosted designs, hope to see your next challenge!!

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow its so pretty.

coops said...

stunning card tracey.fab image and i love your fantastic vibrant colours and papers ;D

xx coops xx

scrappingmom73 said...

Really cute card!! Love your colours and stitching. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

cebelica said...

Great card. I love the papers you used. The stitching looks great too! Hugs!

petra,s cards said...

whowww stunning card!!!!
great colours!
xx petra

Kathie said...

Hi Tracey love your card, I can really connect with this image where would we be now without our mobiles??? My parents survived without one in their days. I think life is just a lot busier now days. Love your colours and design papers. Great job and thanks so much for playing along this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Kathie SSW-DT

Bettina said...

hi tracy. a wonderful card. the flowerscroll you were asking about is a digi from make it crafty. see ya. hugs

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

So fun! I love the bold colors and your stitching just finishes it all! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Arlana said...

Oh what a fun image. I love your sewing and all your sweet detail. such sweet colors. Have a sweet week. Arlana@SSW!!!

Lisa aka Myran said...

What a fun and colorful card Tracey! And your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Mami Doodles :)

Teri said...

It certainly is very bright and cheerful hun!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Mariska said...

Hi Tracey,
this is fun to meet you her at the CMM as well!!!
Love this colourful card! Thank you for joining us.
Hugs,
Mariska

Angela said...

oh wow oh wow! love this!!! love the funky bows and your colouring is divine!!! thanks for joining in our ribbon challenge this week at Frosted Designs

karen said...

ooh what a totally fab card, love the image and gorgeous colours, thanks for joining fab n funky this week, Karenx

Sharon Basel said...

Terrific card Tracey! Love your bright colors and stitching details. You always have the perfect embellishments and this is no exception with those button and dew drops on the ribbon. I love the triple bow on the ribbon too. Always good to have you in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge!
Sharon :)

Jac said...

love the colour combo its a really funky card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

~*Joni said...

Wow Tracey, that is an awesome card! Your coloring is beautiful with that sweet image, and the palette is just perfect for a hip girl. Thank you so much for joining in on our Raise The Bar "Apples & Oranges" challenge this week.
~*Joni RTB DT