Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Freebies! Girlie Sentiments!


So sorry I haven't been around the last couple days. I came down with some kind of stomach bug and haven't been feeling too good...but rest assured I'll be back tomorrow with a new card to share!!

For today though I have a couple freebie sentiments to share with you all! I recently made a few girlie themed cards and promised to share the sentiments with you...so here you go...

Here is the first card preview of the sentiment I created...


Make sure to click on the image first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer.

JPG


PNG

JPG

PNG


And for the second card and sentiment...



JPG


PNG

 
Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.
 
I offer these free for your personal use enjoyment. The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use them on and please do not claim them as your own. They may NOT be used for commercial reproduction -however you may sell handmade cards, but not the images themselves.  
 
And as I mentioned earlier...I will soon be opening up a new shop that will carry all my digi sentiments so grab these while you can because they will only be available for a short while.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
ENJOY!

9 comments:

Marilou said...

Lovin' the girly card and all it's pretty bling and detail Tracey! Wow!! You so inspire me kiddo!! Thanks for the great sentiments!!

Please get well soon! xoxo <3

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Pretty cute creations dear.

Cleah said...

Thank you for another set of cute sentiments!

thekolbes said...

Love your card and thanks so much for the freebies
Trish

kayc said...

Just love those sentiments. Thanks for the freebies. Kathleen x

Judi said...

These are great! Thanks SO much.

Judi x

Charlene said...

Your cards are fabulous! And thanks for sharing these wonderful sentiments.

CTgirl said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for the sentiments!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for all the different varieties.

Lisa D.