Monday, May 30, 2011

Young Love -Paper Playtime Challenge #47 Wedding/Love Theme -DT Card!!

 
I have some exciting news to share with you all today and a new card! 
But before I get to that I want to take this time to say that today and everyday my heart is with all the men and women past and present who have served and continue to serve our country...our thoughts are with you and thank you for all you do.



I hope everyone has had an awesome Memorial Day weekend....hope you had a chance to relax, eat some barbecue and are enjoying your extra day off! It rained all weekend here for us in Oregon, so no barbecue...but I still had a great weekend spending time with the hubs and kids since they had all 3 days off! Plus I get to take advantage of the Memorial Day sale they're having at "Micheal's" today with 25% off...woohooo...lol!!

Now for my great news...a few weeks ago I applied for the "Paper Playtime" Design Team and I was accepted!! Yay for me...lol. So my card today is my very first DT work for "Paper Playtime" and this weeks theme is Wedding/Love!


We have many wonderful sponsors at "Paper Playtime"! I was given a "Bugaboo Stamps" image to use on my card today! I can't say enough about "Bugaboo Stamps"...you have to check them out for yourself, they are so adorable and super fun to play with!

Here's some close ups of my card...I forgot to mention that the sentiment is one I created myself which will be available in my new shop opening this summer! So if you love it and just have to have it...be sure to check back often for the opening announcement...lol! I also designed the little pearl and heart charm!


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 5 x 6
STAMPS: Bugaboo Stamps "A Kids View(Sticks) -Cuddle" digi stamp and sentiment is my own.
COLORING MEDIUM: PrismaColor colored pencils and OMS
LAYOUT: i {heart} 2 stamp -May Sketch
PAPERS: DCWV and Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: Ribbon, acrylic pearls, faux rhinestones, faceted acrylic hearts, acrylic dew drops, gem brad, my handmade charm and all flowers, pearls pins, stamens and gem tree are from "WOC (Wild Orchard Crafts)"
TOOLS: Cuttlebug machine, Spellbinders dies, Bow Easy, Jewelry tools and sewing machine  
OTHER: Stickles glitter

This Card Will Be Entered into The Following Challenges:

i {heart} 2 stamp -"May Sketch"
House of Gilli -"Flowers"
Card Cupids "Ribbon"
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz -"Fabulous Florals"
2 Sisters -"Anything Goes"
Wordplay Weekend -"Scallops"
Bloggers Challenge -"Make it Shimmer"
Fussy and Fancy -"3 Papers, 2 Embellishments and 1 Ribbon"
Inspire Me Fridays -"Always Anything Goes"
Stamp Something -"Use a Sentiment"
Totally Paper Crafts -"Pink and Girlie"
Wags and Whiskers -"Stitching"
Craft Us Crazy -"Remembrance or Love"
Paperplay Challenge -"Blossoms and Blooms"

Thanks for Stopping By!
ENJOY!

14 comments:

cebelica said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the stitching. Hugs!

petra,s cards said...

beautiful card!!!! love the cute image!!
xx petra

majsan said...

Wowsa!!
Loved it! All nice details and supercute image <3
Thank you for joinng us at CRAFT US CRAZY
Hugs,
Maria

coops said...

stunning card tracey.beautiful design and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute image! Wonderful blossoms and embellies! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

HandmadebyTLC said...

exceptional work, pictures and layout! Your Color choice is gorgeous and perfect for the Stitch challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers. Thanks for joining in! Congratulations on you DT position!
HUGS
Tammy Louise

Céline said...

so cute card, love the image and papers!
thanks for sharing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline PPC Dt

Maria Matter said...

this is just gorgeous Tracey!!! love the colors & all the pretty elements you've added...especially that lush bow!
hugs & blessings!

Ida said...

Very sweet and charming. Thanks for joining the BC "Shimmer" challenge.

Ann said...

Your card is really beautiful, and I love your blog!! Thanks so much for entering the House of Gilli challenge. :)

Ellie said...

What an amazing card! Love all of the details and the colors look gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply adorable, thanks for sharing!

hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Basement Stamper said...

What a beautiful card, such a gorgeous sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge.

Dawn♥ said...

Beautiful job well done using the Stitch challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers. Thanks for playing along. Dawn♥