Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let Freedom Ring! Another Freebie Sentiment!


Hello all...just wanted to share with you a new fun sentiment I created for the 4th of July! 

I used it on the card I made here and layered it:


Make sure to click on the image first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer.

JPG

PNG

JPG

PNG

Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.
 
I offer these free for your personal use enjoyment. The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use them on and please do not claim them as your own. They may NOT be used for commercial reproduction -however you may sell handmade cards, but not the images themselves.  
 
And as I mentioned earlier...I will soon be opening up a new shop that will carry all my digi sentiments so grab these while you can because they will only be available for a short while.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
ENJOY!
 

19 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks so much for the sentiments! I need to make a few fourth cards.

Anonymous said...

These are great! Thank you very much. Pat K.

Kathleen said...

Never been here before. Thank you for the sentiments. They are great. And I LOVE the "sparkles" as I move my mouse around...that is awesome. Guess it doesn't take much for me. Thanks again.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love these sentiments- Thank You so much!

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for these fabulous sentiments!!!

Sarah said...

thank you

Stephenie said...

Thank you for sharing! Can't wait for Independence Day!

Cindy - John 3:16 said...

TY so much for the freebies!!! :)

Kelley said...

Thank you for the 4th of July sentiments.

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Thanks for sharing with us!

Nannieflash said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. hugs Shirleyxx

Made by Mandy said...

Hi Tracey,

I saw you listed on the Free digital stamp website and I am so glad I visited. Thank you so very much for your amazing freebie sentiments, your are very generous.

Just seen your post about your yardwork and new home. Hope you will be settled down soon so you can get back to your crafting. Great idea to give the kids a garden patch of their own. They will be so proud of anything that they grow and I am sure you will be too.

I am following you now that I have found you :)

Love Mandy xxx

SiskiyouSue said...

Thanks!

Cheryl said...

I love your card! Great design and papers.



--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Terri said...

JUST what I was looking for. Thank you so much.

txexperiment said...

Great images. Thanks so much!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Thank you bunches and bunches for these, they are perfect, hugs Cathy

Charlene said...

Thanks so much for the great sentiment.

CTgirl said...

Thanks very much!!