Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Available in the shop soon! Sneak Peeks!!


Just wanted to let everyone know that yes I'm still here...lol! And the reason why I haven't had any cards to share lately is because I've been working on stocking my Etsy shop back up! I wish I had 2 or 3 of me...lol!

Anyways hopefully I will have all the new items in the shop by the end of the week, but until then I will give you all sneak peeks of just some of the items that will soon be available! This is not everything...I have been a busy busy bee!!

Here are a couple new bracelets I have worked on, some earrings and even some new bookmarks too...I know everyone has been asking me to make more!

"Bohemian Oasis"
Hand wire wrapped and knotted antiqued brass bracelet with gorgeous Czech glass beads and faceted gemstones!


With earrings to match!


"Lucky Sparrow"
Hand wire wrapped antiqued silver bracelet with an adorable sparrow charm and Czech glass beads!


With earrings to match!


One more bracelet sneak peek!

"Mermaid Treasures"
Beautiful multi-strand hand wire wrapped bracelet with shiny bright silver plating and Czech glass beads with gorgeous silver Tibet charms!


With a fun zipper pull charm to match!


"Beach Comber"
Fun sea themed bookmark with gorgeous Tibet silver shell charms and Czech glass beads!


I also have a bunch of new fun charms made up...I'm still taking pics! I've been taking pics and editing for the last couple weeks...lol! That's why I said I wish I had 2 or 3 of me!

Until next time!
ENJOY!

3 comments:

Sande said...

Wonderful jewels!

New vintage challenge blog has started on 1st of August It's all about the Vintage. We are offering some yammy blog candy on August. Pop over to check it out!

Hugs, Sande xxx

Janis said...

It's all gorgeous!

Karen Howard said...

Pretty jewelry!!!