Thursday, August 18, 2011

Have a Swingin' Good Summer! "Fairy Fun Fridays" Sketch Challenge #59!

OMGosh I feel absolutely awful!! So very sorry for the late, late post!! I have never forgot to write up my post for the "Fairy Fun Fridays" challenge and this week I had the pleasure of choosing the challenge!! So I will make this quick...have had lots of things on my mind to say the least! Those of you who are close to me know and I will leave it at that.

On a more positive note and back to being the fun side of me!
This week I decided to make up a sketch for the challenge since my favorite challenges are sketches! So hopefully you all like the change up!!


I had a ton of fun creating this sketch and hope to get to do it again! And I hope you enjoy playing along with it too!!


Roberta's got some new images in the shop and they are super adorable too!! For this card I have used "Swingin' Summer Gilly" I just love this image and was inspired to create the fun summer sentiment to go with it too!

Some closeups...


I did up both the inside panels...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
STAMPS: Prairie Fairy Designs digi stamp -"Swingin' Summer Gilly" and digi Sentiment is my design inspired by Roberta's adorable image!
COLORING MEDIUM: PrismaColor colored pencils and OMS
LAYOUT: Prairie Fairy Designs -"Challenge #59 Sketch"
PAPERS: DCWV and Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: Acrylic dew drops, satin ribbon and all flowers are from "WOC"
TOOLS: Spellbinders Dies, Cuttlebug Machine, Sewing machine and Easy Bow maker
OTHER: Stickles and Glossy Accents


I had so much fun with this challenge and you will too! So be sure to stop on by the Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge blog, check out all the other wonderful inspiration the Fairy Princesses have come up with and join in the fun too...you just might be one of the lucky winners of Roberta's digi stamp prizes!!

Card will be entered into the following challenges:

AiFactory -"Anything Goes"
Art Impressions Stamps -"Anything Goes"
Craft Us Crazy -"Anything Goes"
Paper Crafting Journey -"Anything goes"
Stamp Insanity -"Anything Goes"
Try it On Tuesday -"Anything Goes"

Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

Marita ♫♫♫ said...

Awesome card♥. Love it. The image is very cute and i love your colouring, paper and the decorations♥

Hugs Marita♫♫

Cor* said...

OMGoodness girl! Relax. It's ok,we've all done it! I LUV this sketch immensly! You did an awesome job with it, making it and making this special creation for it! I hope things will look up for you very soon, I wouldn't want you to stop be so damn inspirational!! Mwah! cyber hugs!

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is super cute! I love that luscious bow and the DP's are so pretty together. Love the beautiful inside as well! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. Hope to see you again soon!
Renee
AI DT

coops said...

fabulous card tracey.love the fun image and your stitching and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Jemima's Jems said...

wow a beautiful card and such gorgeous colours and embellishments...stunning

thank you for joining us at MMCS

sue
xx

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow stunning creation dear.

Sugar said...

wow girl! lots of details!! love it Thanks for playing along with Stampinsanity!

Bettina said...

Hi hun!
what a fab sketch. thinking of trying it.and i love your card as i always do. you neverd disappoint, cant believe how you do it. really, such fab cards every singel time. dont you ever miss your mojo,lol.
hope everything is good with you. sending a BIG HUG and a real squezze your way.
take good care of you!
hugs!

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Such a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at StampInsanity this week, hope to see you again soon :D

Laura /sandytoz said...

Tracey,
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Paper Crafting Journey!

Laura

Karen Howard said...

Wow, just stunning! Love your take on the sketch and that bow is fabulous!!!