Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm Still Here!!


Some of you have been probably wondering where in the heck have I been?! And some of you know where I've been. I've been going through some personal issues and had to take a break, catch my breath and pick myself back up again! While I'm not 100% myself, I have been doing a lot better for those who want to know. 

I want to thank everyone for being patient and hanging in with me! I hope to get my creative juices flowing again and my mojo going at full speed real soon!

In the meantime, I want to let everyone know I'm going to be having a giveaway on Friday as not only a thank you to all my followers, but to show off all the NEW items that will be available in my shop! And my 2 year blogaversary is coming up, so that means it's BLOGCANDY time again!! Plus during the giveaway, I will be having a special sale!!

So be sure to check in this weekend...you don't want to miss out!!

Until Friday...thanks for stopping by and happy crafting all!!


3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Good on you Tracey, picking yourself up and getting going, thats the idea.
My mojo went missing for awhile but he popped back last night, so I'm happy...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Roberta Laliberte said...

Yeah! So glad you are getting back into the swing of things Tracey. We have missed or fairy Tracey. Mwah!

Lori said...

Welcome back Tracey!!! Good to see ya again : )
Love n hugs,
Lori