Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mistletoe Kisses and Christmas Wishes! -Pink Ink Sketch Challenge #8!


Yay another Christmas card accomplished...I think it's only my 3rd one of the year...lol. I think next year I'm going to start working on them through the year...cause I still have a lot to go!!

The layout I'm using today is an awesome sketch from "Pink {INK} Sketch Challenge"!


The card I'm sharing today features an adorable "Prairie Fairy Designs" image...when I seen her, I knew I just had to create a card with her! She is called 'Mistletoe Kisses Gilly' and can be found in Roberta's shop HERE! I was inspired to create the sentiment for my card today to match Roberta's sweet image.


I'm really not liking the way my pics turned out this morning...kinda dark...but I got frustrated re-taking pics and playing with it...lol. So this as good as they are going to get.


I used some sparkly "Glamour Dust" glitter on the image and this is the first time using "Tim Holtz" white crackle paint for the edges and on the flowers...not too sure if I like the way it turned out? I also used some "Tattered Angels" Glitter Glam paint around the edges and flowers, on top of the paint to make it sparkly!


I finally found me some of those filigree corner pieces...I think I'm in love...lol!!

Followed the same layout inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
STAMPS: Prairie Fiary Designs Digi Stamp -"Mistletoe Kisses Gilly" and Sentiment is my own
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: PrismaColor colored pencils and OMS
LAYOUT: Pink {INK} Sketch -"Sketch #8"
PAPERS: DCWV & Prima
EMBELLISHMENTS: Flat back pearls, Filigree corners, Vintage lace and Flowers and Crystal Stems are from "WOC"
TOOLS: Spellbinders dies (Big Scalloped Circles and Circles), Cuttlebug Machine and Sewing machine
OTHER: Glamour Dust Glitter, "Tim Holtz" white crackle paint, "Tattered Angels" Glimmer Glam, Glossy Accents and pop up 3D Dimensionals

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Party Time Tuesdays -"Anything Goes"
Clear it Out -"Trims"
Make it Monday -"Always Anything Goes"
Christmas Inspirations -"Die Cuts or Punches"
PanPastel -"Glitter and Glitz"
Little Claire's -"Christmas"
Totally Gorjuss -"Pastel Christmas"
Emerald Faeries -"Flowers, Flowers, Flowers"

Thanks for stopping by!!

24 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow Tracey this is stunning....I love the image and your sentiment is perfect...Gorgeous colours and all the detail is fabulous...thank you so much for your visit and lovely comment...
Mandy x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Tracey. I love the soft colours, pretty flowers, and all the lovely bling. These corners are beautiful and so is the lace. Altogether just lovely. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

lindyloo said...

Hello Tracey
wow this is just one stunning card love it thank you for joining us at the PanPastels UK hugs lindyloo x

Crafty_Fairie said...

Wow really gorgeous thanks for sharing it with us at PanPastel Uk this week.

Kerry

CARLA PREDIGER said...

This is cute and wonderful at the same time. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will play again next fortnight.

Fabrizio said...

Such a fun card and adorable image. Thanks ever so much for joining the Panpastel challenge. X Fab

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, I love the main image its fab, Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel UK challenge blog
Lindsay xx

nnalorac said...

~Absolutely stunning, gorgeous flowers, design and love the fun image. Thanks for the smile! Seen it on MIM. Carolxx

Rebekah said...

Totally fabulous card Tracey I adore those colours! Hugs Rebekah xx

Chrissy said...

Stunning card Tracey, just love the flowers and embellies, so pretty, and that cute image..lol...she is so much fun.


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

coops said...

so stunning tracey,the image is fab and i love your beautiful pretty colours and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow fabulous creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Lisa M said...

Fantastic card. I think the pictures turned out wonderfully. You have certainly added so many gorgeous embellishments to this darling image. Love the sentiment that you created as well...it's perfect for this card. Wonderful job and it's been a pleasure viewing all your work. :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Suzi said...

Oh My Giddy Goose Tracey, This is utterly adorable, love that sweet Gillian image and your flowers, fantastic papers too. Thank you for joining us at Emerald Faeries Garden this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Flowergirl said...

This is stunning! saw your card over on the MIM challenge and had to come and have a look, it's such a beautiful card, love all your details x
Wendy x

Martha said...

beautiful work, love everything about your card, thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out

Loz said...

WOW!! This is STUNNING Tracey.. Love all the detail..Saw this on Make-it-Monday and had to have a closer look..Loz

Lyndsey Marie said...

Simply stunning card, love the fab image and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.
Lyndsey xx

Marleen said...

WOW a stunning card. Love all the details. Thanks for joining in at PanPastel uk xxx

Tanya said...

I saw your entry on Make It Monday and OMG this is simply amazing!!

I am now a new follower :)

Anne said...

Oh my, this is utterly beautiful!
I love the colors, so frosted and cute.
The image is adorable, and the embellishments and layouts are so stunning.

kaleidoscopeimpressions said...

Wow so much to love here - gorgeous decorating this card. Saw this on MIM>

Tracey Manderson said...

wow Trace. saw your card on Emerald faeries, and had to drop by! I really do need to get some "Gilly" stamps! Oh and i love your sentiment! It is fantastic!!(you clever girl!)
Keep up the great work
Hugs
Tracey

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Tracey, love this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

Donna x