Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Exciting News About My Digi Sentiments!!


I have some super exciting news to share with everyone and I just couldn't wait to let it slip!! Most of you know I'm a DT member for "Prairie Fairy Designs" and have the pleasure of creating with Roberta's adorable digi stamps every week! Well, Roberta recently brought to my attention that she likes my sentiments I often create for my cards...and offered me the chance to start selling them in her shop!!

Roberta gave me the go ahead to leak a few sneak peaks of the new sentiment sets that will be launched in the SHOP this Friday! I've been working hard all week preparing and finishing a total of 8 sets...including 2 Christmas sets, just in time for the holidays!! 

Here's a little snippet of the 2 Christmas sets...

Along with these 2 sets...I've created some birthday themed sets as well as love seals! Here is just a snippet of each set....


Awesome news right??! And that won't be all...I'm in the process of finishing up more sets now, including getting in more Christmas themed ones before the holidays are over! So be sure to stop by the SHOP for the release this Friday!!

That's all for today! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Marilou said...

Congratulations Tracey!! That's wonderful news!!! I'm so very happy for you. xoxo <3

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely, thanks for sharing!
Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Rebekah said...

congratulations Tracey! Those sentiments are fab hugs Rebekah xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are fab huni! Congrats
Lindsay xx

Cor* said...

OMG Tracey that is totally amazing! WICKED awesome NEWS!!!! Congrats!

Tracey Manderson said...

Congratulations Trace!! This is awesome news!
Hugs
Tracey
xx