Saturday, November 19, 2011

Snow Much Fun!! Sketch Saturday #182!! Sponsored by Bunny Zoe's Crafts!


Yay for the weekend! I think I say that every weekend...lol!
 Have you noticed the new look of my blog?? I thought it was time for a change...plus I was trying to go for a cohesive look to go along with my shop and the design of my new sentiments. I like the way the header turned out...but trying to figure out what to do for the background...I think I made the font and colors a little hard to read??

Anyways here is my card for this week...


Here's the Sketch...


And this week we are sponsored by Bunny Zoe's Crafts!

gif maker

This weeks challenge winner will win a generous £10.00 shopping spree at Bunny Zoe's Crafts



The super adorable image I used is called "The Boys 'R' Sliding" and can be found in the Prairie Fairy Designs shop HERE! The sentiment can also be found in Roberta's shop which is part of my new digi sentiments released...the set of Snowflake Seals can be found HERE!


Loving these translucent snowflakes I got at my local craft store!


I got the large sparkly snowflakes from the Dollar Tree which are actually meant to be used as ornaments...lol!


The inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 X 6
STAMPS: Prairie Fairy Designs Digi Stamp -"The Boys 'R' Sliding" and Sentiment is from my "Christmas Seals" set here
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: PrismaColor colored pencils and OMS
LAYOUT: Sketch Saturday -"Sketch #182"
PAPERS: DCWV
EMBELLISHMENTS: Snowflake buttons, flat back pearls and snowflake ornament
TOOLS: Spellbinders dies (rectangles and scalloped rectangles), Cuttlebug Machine and Sewing machine

~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~~~~~

"Come join us every week for fun inspirational sketches and prizes to get those creative juices flowing!"
"Prairie Fairy Designs offers fun and whimsical digital stamps!"
"My new sentiments also available at Prairie Fairy Designs!"

Sentiments By BrossArt Addiction

~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Crafty Catz Weekly -"Snowflake"
Frosted Design -"Die Cuts"
Phindy's Place -"Christmas Cards"
Wags n Whiskers -"Christmas Themed"
Winter Wonderland -"Any Cute Christmas Image"
Do You Stack Up? -"Splash of Blue"
Moving Along With The Times -"Let It Snow"
Crafters Companion -"Let It Snow"
Creatalicious Challenges -"Christmas and Make it Sparkle"
Cupcake Craftroom -"Sweet Christmas"
The Craft Garden -"Christmas But No Red or Green"

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Crafting!

23 comments:

Jilli said...

Tracey, I love your card, the colours are beautiful as are the papers and the image is just adorable. Love the new look blog! Hugs Jillix

Mandy said...

wonderfully card Tracey,I love your textures... thanks for joining us in the cupcake craftroom

WencheP said...

This is so beautiful. The image is absolutely adorable and I love the glittery stuff! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

carol said...

Gorgeous card, love the sketch and the fab papers,thank you so much for joining in with our snowflakes challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, Thanks for joining in with us at The Craft Garden this month.
Kevin xx

Curlybear said...

Oh my word what an adorable creation the I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too...

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Snowflakes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is stunning, I love all the glitter, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

coops said...

aw gorgeous card tracey.i love the fun image and your colours and snowflakes are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Andrea Fogleman said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Cute cute card!! love the snowflakes and glad to have you this week at Wags n Whiskers. xxx Steph

Mynnette said...

Oh my word--too cute!!! LOVE that glitter on the image--that baby with a pacifier is a hoot!!! :) Beautiful card! :)

Terry said...

Hey there Tracey, well you did it again hunni, your card is complete yumminess, love the image of the 2 cuties and the way you colored them, fab colors and the huge snowflake wow just great Thank you for sharing sweetie, hugs terry xxx

Amanda said...

Love love love this card...It's adorable!!

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope you you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fab card Tracey. Love the image and the colours and papers you have used are gorgeous, love the snowflake too
Lindsay xx

{ Kristina } said...

Beautiful card. :) I really like the snow you put on the stamp.

Rebekah said...

Gosh Tracey I love the pretty colours on your card and the fabulous image! So pretty hugs Rebekah xx

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

Such a cute card! Who wouldn't love to receive such a gift in the mail! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

downrightcrafty said...

A gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Tracey, this is amazing. I love the adorable image and sparkles. Gorgeous papers and the snowflake is stunning. Love it!

Donna x

Faye said...

Tracey, this card is totally snow much fun. I just love the papers you've used and the soft colours that compliment them on the image. The glitter for snow is a perfect little touch. Me likey. xxx

Lisa Jane said...

whata cute card - love the patchwork desing and the gorgeous snowflake
Thanks for joining us MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Mary Jo said...

This is so cute! What a darling image and your sentiment is fab! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

Vicki B said...

Gorgeous card I love them sparly snowflakes, thanks for joining in with the Creatalicous Challenge this month.. Vicki B xx