Friday, December 16, 2011

Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge #68 -Holly Jolly Christmas (NO Red or Green)!!


Oh my goodness...I'm running super late today in getting my post up for "Fairy Fun Fridays" so I will make this one short...well short for me, lol!!

Before I get to my card today, I wanted to thank everyone who entered my Blog Candy and for all your wonderful comments!! I will be announcing the winner either Sunday or Monday...so be sure to check back then to see if you were the lucky winner!!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

We have one last Christmas challenge this week for you and our theme for the next 2 weeks is:

"Holly Jolly Christmas (NO Red or Green)"

Here's a little inspiration to get you started...


For my card this week I used a super fun sketch from "Pink Gem Challenges"


The image on my card this week is from Roberta's adorable "Holiday Gilly Set" and can be found in the "Prairie Fairy Designs" shop HERE!

I used Glossy Accents over Gilly's glasses like usual and also added it to the bulbs on the tree to make them look shiny! Added a bit of Stickles as well!


All flowers are from "WOC" as well as the beautiful crystal stem! I just love this sentiment, so I used it again on another card, plus it suits the theme this week nicely! The sentiment is from one of my Christmas sets which can be found in the shop HERE! I also created another charm with bells and dangled them on a chain! The snowflakes are from decorative buttons, which I clipped the backs off.


Continued the layout inside and used more of that beautiful swirly paper!


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 X 6
STAMPS: Prairie Fairy Designs -"Holiday Gilly Set" and Sentiment is from one of my Christmas sets here
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers
LAYOUT: A Gem of a Challenge -"Sketch #36"
PAPERS: DCWV and Prima mulberry paper
EMBELLISHMENTS: Snowflake buttons, flat back pearls, handmade dangle charm, flowers and crystal stem from "WOC"
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Dies (opened scalloped squares, circles and scalloped circles) and Sewing machine
OTHER: Glossy Accents, Stickles and 3D squares

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

"Prairie Fairy Designs offers fun and whimsical digital stamps!"
"Check out my new sentiments available at Prairie Fairy Designs!"
Sentiments By BrossArt Addiction

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

A Gem of a Challenge -"Sketch #36"
 Delicious Doodles -"X-Travegant Christmas (Lot of Embellishments)"
Annabelle Stamps Challenge -"Christmas Cards"
Raise The Bar -"Christmas"
Bling It On -"Christmas"
4 Crafty Chicks -"Christmas Cards"
Charisma Cardz -"Last minute Christmas"
CropStop -"Unique and Non Traditional"
Delightful Challenges -"Anything Goes"
Paper Play -"Christmas"

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

16 comments:

Jessica said...

Purple must be a favorite color for you...LOL! Me, too. I love all the glossy accents and sparkle! Stunning, again. I know that stopping by is always a positive experience!!!
:O)
Jessica

Vicki said...

Fabulous card!! Love your colors. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

Mynnette said...

Oh, how I love me some purple! And this has TONS of purple-y goodness!!! LOVE it--and the challenge! Will try to link up--if I have time! :D

frances joy said...

stunning!!! as always my dear,,, :)

Shannin said...

I am going to slap blogger silly. I dont know how blogger didnt tell me about this card but it is gorgeous. I love the colors you went with and the stamp you used is super cute. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration you give us. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Shannin

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
Thank you for joining us this week at
Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

What an absolutely adorable card!Such a fun image! Thanks so much for joining us at AnnaBelle Stamps and have a very Merry Christmas!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Gorgeous detail! Love the colours!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Michelle said...

Tracey,
This card and the image are both adorable. You do such nice and well put together work.
Michelle

mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigsn.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, wonderful job!

CropStop said...

Love the colors! Makes me smile! Thank you for joining in the fun at www.cropstop.com!

shell said...

Oh wow this is amazing, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Teri said...

Just awesome hun! I love all your gorgeous embellies!!
Many thanks for playing along with the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck with the draw.
Happy Christmas!
Teri xx

~Michelle~ said...

lots of lucious detail! Thanks for entering the Cropstop challenge! :)

Ani said...

Your card is simply stunning! Love it!
Hugs, Ani
I have a candy on my blog in case you're interested :)
http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

Julie M said...

Fab fab card, Tracey - love the colour combo, definitely non-traditional!! Great details and a fun image.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay.

Julie :o)