Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Everything and Best Wishes in 2012! Sketch Saturday Challenge #188!!


Before I get to my card I want to thank all my followers for sticking with me throughout the year and hopefully I will continue to inspire you all in 2012!!

Best wishes and 
HAPPY 
NEW 
YEAR 
to all!!

Don't party too hard and if you do stay safe! ;P~

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

It's time for a new sketch to play with at "Sketch Saturday"...our last one of 2011!! I can't believe this will be my last card of 2011 to share! Looking back on this year's past work, I thought I got a lot more done then I did...lol. My hopes for next year is to create even more and a huge goal of mine is to get back into scrapbooking, possibly take on digital scrapbooking...I have lots to catch up on!!


Here is this weeks sketch:


For our final challenge of the year, we are sponsored by The Craft Barn!


CHALLENGE PRIZE
This weeks winner will win a co-ordinated embellishment bundle:
Artemio Ribbons Boy, Artemio Blue Ric Rac ribbon pack, Artemio light blue tassels, pack of blue buttons, Artemio blue flowers, box of wooden embellishments, a selection pack of extra large brads and a jar of blue Beadazzles.
All these goodies have a total value of almost £23

Wow awesome!


The image I used for my card is a digi from "Tiddly Inks" that I purchased awhile back when I first started getting into digital stamps. I've had her colored up for awhile now just waiting for the perfect card to use her on! Such a cutie! And I of course sparkled her up with Stickles!


The ticket sentiment is from "Whimsy Stamps"! I finally got me the Ticket Die so I went ahead and purchased a set of the ticket sentiments too!

The inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 5.5 X5.5
STAMPS: Tiddly Inks Stamps-"Fairy Bugs" and ticket sentiment is from "Whimsy Stamps"
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: PrismaColor Pencils and OMS
LAYOUT: Sketch Saturday -"Sketch #188"
PAPERS: DCWV, Recollections and Prima
EMBELLISHMENTS: Grosgrain ribbon, iRock gems, acrylic flat back pebbles and Lucite flowers
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, "Whimsy Stamps" ticket die, iRock Heat tool and Sewing machine
OTHER: Stickles and 3D squares

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~
"Come join us every week for fun inspirational sketches and prizes to get those creative juices flowing!"
 "Check out my digital sentiments now available here!"
Sentiments By BrossArt Addiction 
~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

 Charisma Cardz -"Anything Goes"
Digi Doodles Shop Best -"Anything Goes"
Do You Stack Up? -"Rainbow Of Colors"
Cooking it Up With Katie -"Anything Goes"
Crafting For All Seasons -"Fairies"
The Paper Shelter -"Tie a Bow"
Scrapbook Sisters -"Anything Goes"
Everybody Art Challenge -"Anything Goes"
Crafty Card Makers -"Use it 3 Times"

Thanks for stopping by!!
See you in 2012!!

18 comments:

Faye said...

This card is so cool and fun Tracey. I love the bold colours you put together. Have a very Happy New Year. xxx

Jo said...

What an absolutely stunning card to end the year!
So bright and cheerful, a treat for the eyes.
Happy New Year to you and yours, hope 2012 is everything you hope it to be & more.
Jo xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Tracey,

I liiiikkkkkkkeeee !!!!! Fabulous choice of colours. Magnifcent papers. Incredible work on your caracter ! The inside is also successful as the outside. Delicate and well-kept work ! Continue like that, I liiiiiiikkkkkkkeeeeeee!!!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Merry New Year’s Eve !
Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Donna Mosley said...

What a stunner Tracey, love the very sweet image and gorgeous mix of papers. I'm hoping to get loads more LO's done this year too.

Donna x

Jilli said...

What a happy card, love the colours and fab image! Happy New Year! Hugs Jillix

Josephine said...

A beautiful card - guaranteed to brighten anyone's day! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Tammy said...

Fantastic card and wonderful image! Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Doodle Shop and wishing you a prosperous 2012!

coops said...

fantastic card tracey.your bright colours and design are stunning and i love the sweet image ;D
happy new year :D

xx coops xx

Denise and Louise said...

Stunning card - such a sweet image and beautiful colours. Fab inside too.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Bianca said...

What a cute and lovely creation Tracy! I love the mashine stitch and warm coloration! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

Pauline said...

This is stunning! I love the funky colours and the sweet image, the resin rose is the icing on the cake!
Thanks for joining us at charisma Cardz this week!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, love your colour scheme and that wonderful bow, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs Debs

WencheP said...

I love your colorful card. Such a sweet image too. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

ahlers5 said...

Fantastic card! I really love the variations in the stitching. Thanks so much for joining us this week at DDSC. Happy New Year.
Diane

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really cute card, love the papers
Lindsay xx

JOAN said...

Great card!! Love the image and all the layers and colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up this week. Hugs, Joan

Princess4Wiz said...

What a lovely bright card, Tracey!

Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers :-)

Beth. xxx

Kim x said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. hugs Kimx