Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Holidays...Jingle Bells!!


Hey all, I'm back today with another Christmas card to share! 
I actually started working on this one over the weekend and got sidetracked. I decided to give my craft room up...yep you heard right! My 9 year old which will be 10 next month, my oldest...(they grow up too fast)...has been begging us for his own room for awhile now. He was tired of sharing a room with his younger brothers, the youngest being 4. Which I can understand, because they are constantly breaking his toys and getting into his stuff. So I had been debating for awhile now if I really wanted to give up my craft room...lol. While it was really nice to have a room devoted to me and my crafts alone, I decided that my son deserves his own room and I want him to be happy. He's such a good kid and is actually the only one who takes care of his things and keeps things clean. So that's what I've been busy doing over the weekend and last couple of days! I've been moving all my stuff into me and my hubbies bedroom. It's actually not that bad and not crowded at all...we have a really large bedroom with lots of unused space. So it all worked out for the best and my son is now very much enjoying his own space!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways...after getting all settled into my new crafting space, I finally had a chance to complete another Christmas card! I'm actually almost done...couple more to go! I thought of my mom when I was creating this one...she loves little bells! She wears bells on her head, ears and shoes every year for Christmas...lol. So I think she will really get a kick out of this one!


I really love this adorable stamp!! I've been wanting some "C.C. Designs" stamps for a long time and I finally got a chance to get a me a few! I actually bought this one from one of my blogging buddies and team mate from Fairy Fun Fridays, Terry...she was selling a bunch of her stamps awhile back to make room for more...lol! I was able to snag this one and a few others from her!! 


This stamp is called 'Swiss Pixies Santa Birgitta' and she can be purchased here! Can you tell I'm getting use to my Copics??! I'm falling in love with them and now that I'm getting the technique down...I don't think I will ever go back to colored pencils...lol! Although, I don't like the way her blush turned out...will have to keep working on that one!


I don't really have Christmasy themed flowers...so I used some of my old Prima flowers, which I don't use much anymore since discovering WOC...lol. But I stacked a few of them up together, then added a "WOC" rose in the middle and some leaves in the back...love it! The white tulips on the side are actually decor flowers from the wedding section at Michaels!


I used some of these cute little bell charms from my bead stash and dangled them from some chain to create some jingle bells! And they actually do jingle! The circle sentiment is from one of my Christmas sentiment sets that can be found in the "Prairie Fairy Designs" shop HERE!


Kept the inside kinda simple to show off more of that beautiful paper...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 X 6
STAMPS: C.C. Designs -"Swiss Pixies: Santa Birgitta" and Sentiment is from on of my new Christmas sets HERE
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers
LAYOUT: Sketches By Carly -"Sketch #45"
PAPERS: DCWV
EMBELLISHMENTS: Flowers and leaves from "WOC", Prima blooms, Wedding floral decor tulips, charms and chain from stash and metal filigree corners
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Dies (rectangles and scalloped rectangles, circles and scalloped circles) and Sewing machine
OTHER: Glamour Dust Glitter, Stickles and 3D squares

 ~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

"Check out my new sentiments available at Prairie Fairy Designs!"

Sentiments By BrossArt Addiction

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~  

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Sketches By Carly -"Sketch #45"
Anything Goes Challenge -"Decorative Corners"
Creative Card Crew -"Tis The season"
Creative Craft Challenges -"Faux or Real Stitching"
Papertake Weekly -"Anything Goes"
Sweet Stamps -"Christmas Bling"
Tuesday Throwdown -"Celebrate The Season"
Craft Your Passion -"Anything Goes + Glitter"
Kaboodle Doodles -"Colors of Christmas"
Make it Monday -"Always Anything Goes"

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ooo I love this Tracey so bright and cheery I have this image somewhere should really get her out again and I just love that sentiment may have to pop across for those! Well done you on giving up your craft space for your son, all mine now have seperate rooms since we had our loft converted and it was needed, my eldest is 11 in a couple of weeks and they need their own space, I just invade the lounge with my crafty bits! Hugs Rebekah xx

Doreen said...

Wow Tracey this is simply stunning,I love the image and your colouring.Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion this week,hope to see you next week.xxx

Nanette said...

What a sweet card!!!!! Love it. True Christmas Spirit!

Joanie said...

Lovely card and the floral embellishment is gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

Sharon Caudle said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Love it! And love that sentiment too! So I'm off to check that out! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such a beautiful design-love the extra details that make this spectacular.
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week

Chrissy said...

Beautiful papers and image, and colouring,and design,and embellies...everything...gorgeous card, love it Tracey...stunning.

Thanks for sharing at MIM...

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

fantastic card tracey.your traditional colours and details are stunning and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Shannin said...

Tracey I love your card. It is beautiful. I love that stamp line. I had to laugh when you said your mother wears bells on her feet as I drive my husband nuts every christmas with bells on my shoes. He told me that he isnt going to take me anywhere if I dont stop wearing them. lol. That is sweet of you to work on your room for your son. I bet he appreciates it very much. Hope you have a wonderful night.

Hugs
Shannin

Kathleen said...

Stunning card, I love how you have coloured her, she looks so jolly and bright!
Loving that sentiment too!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
Hugs
Kat xx

Carly said...

WOW!!!!!! Sensational!!!!!

Looks fabulous! I love the vibrant colours and all those sparkles!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.

xoxxoxo Carly

Davi said...

Bet your son is thinkin his mom is the best:) Love that pretty Christmas card with the sweet image and the pretty embellies. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week :)

Carly said...

Hi Tracey!:)
This card is adorable! I love your dp choices and the red shiny paper.

xxCARLYxx

Karen said...

A really lovely creation honey - I like this a lot.
Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
them on Make It Monday.

Becky said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Beautiful image and fab colours.
Becky x