Friday, December 30, 2011

Things With Sparkly Wings! Fairy Fun Fridays -Challenge #69!!


Hello all! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I'm still trying to get back into the routine of things...I think I had a little too much fun hanging with my boys and playing all their new games...lol!

I'll make this a real quick post today! It's my turn to host Fairy Fun Fridays challenge and since this is the last challenge of 2011 for Fairy Fun Fridays and everyone is trying to wind down after the busy holiday, I wanted to give everyone a little break with a super easy and fun challenge!

Things With Sparkly Wings!!

Why you say...because I love things with wings and I gotta have lots of sparkle!! Plus Roberta has some gorgeous winged images to sparkle up and create with!!


The image I used for my card this week is called "Tea Party" and can be found in the Prairie Fairy Designs shop HERE!


I used my Copics and sparkled her wings up with Glamour Dust! The metal butterfly is from my beads stash! Thought it looked cute...lol!


Kept the inside simple...


~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

"Prairie Fairy Designs offers fun and whimsical digital stamps!"

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Aud Sentiments -"Anything Goes"
Dutch Dare -"My Favorite Things"
Flutterby Wednesdays -"Anythings Goes"
Simon Says Stamp -"Anything Goes"
Party Time Tuesdays -"Anything Goes"
Top Tip Tuesday -"Anything Goes"

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!!

14 comments:

Jilli said...

Those papers are really pretty Tracey. I love your attention to detail. Fabulous card! hugs Jillix

Mynnette said...

This really is awesome!!! LOVE the way that bright patterned paper looks with the sewn on stitching--it looks amazing! :)

Catherine said...

Fab card, love all the flowers...

Cor* said...

Another stunner creation chalk full of eye candy! Super job with your flowers and corner adornments! I too have had fun playing with kids' stuffs! O to be young again! Wishing you a wonderful 2012!

Elaine Stark said...

this is so pretty, lovely papers and colouring. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Annette said...

Tracey this is beautiful. Those flowers are just, well, WOW !!! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday, and Happy New Year. Annette xx

Nancy said...

Wow, the flowers are exquisite!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!!

Hannah Clark said...

I really love your card! Your image is beautifully coloured and I love the sparkle flowers in the corner! That metal corner is the perfect embellishment too! Great card!

Christine said...

Love your sparkles on the fairy wings and flowers. What a fun beautiful card!! It is sure to put a smile on someone special's face!! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

coops said...

stunning card tracey.your colours and details are wonderful and i love the image ;D
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year ;D

xx coops xx

Bettina L. said...

This is a really pretty card. Love those gorgeous papers and the sewing. Your colouring, decoration and glitter makes it perfect. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Amy said...

Darling. Thanks for playing along with Aud Sentiments!!

Dawn said...

Your fairy card is adorable! I love the glittery wings! Thank you for joining in at CFAS fairy challenge!

Dawn
CFAS DT

Joanie said...

Lovely colouful card! Thank you for joining us at CFAS.