Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WINNER of my Blog Candy!!


So sorry I didn't get a chance to announce this sooner everyone. I've been super busy as you can imagine.

First off I want to thank everyone who entered and give huge hugs to my new followers as well as old. I was totally blown away by how many entered and I truly enjoyed reading everyone's comments!!

Now onto what everyone has been waiting for...

The winner of my blog candy is:
.
...
....
........
..........
............
.................
....................
.................
............
..........
........
....
...
.


CONGRATS!! That's you Wenche!

Contact me as soon as you can with your mailing info: 
BrossArtAddiction@gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Now for another announcement before I get back to my holiday preparations...lol!

For those of you that like my digital sentiments, you will now be able to purchase them in my very own shop dedicated to them!! Plus I will be adding all my beaded trinket pins, charms and dangles to the same shop starting in January!! And there will be a variety of more sentiment sets to choose from soon!!


Be sure to stick around and check back often as I will be having more BLOG CANDY to offer to celebrate the opening of my new digi sentiment shop!!

My blog will be taking a break until after Christmas, so I will see you guys next week!! Until then I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Tracey..
Have a good break, see you in 2012..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wenche said...

My lucky day, my lucky day :-) Have a really nice christmas. I will email you writht away.

Kitika said...

Congrats to the winner! Hugs to you!!!

frances joy said...

congrats to the winner! merry Christmas, tracey :)