Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Wish For the Merriest, Happiest, Jolliest Christmas Ever!


Goodmorning everyone! 
I've admittedly been a slacker this week...instead of keeping myself busy creating, I've been getting hooked playing online games. I like to play on POGO every once in awhile and I was watching my boys play this game called 'Plants VS. Zombies'...funny game, I joined in and now I'm hooked...lol! Part of the reason I kinda lost my mojo is because I came down with a cold over the weekend. I know it's inevitable...but I thought I would be able to put it off a little longer. Got Zicam in my system now...so hopefully it will be a short cold!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so happy I actually finished all of my Christmas cards!! I only have 2 more to share with you all, this one today and the last one you will have to wait until Friday!


This one is going to my Grandma as we both share the love of purple!!


The image I used is one of my newest LOTV stamps! I just love her, she is super adorable! The name of the stamp is: "Christmas Dance" and can be found HERE! The picture doesn't show it too well, but I used another one of those beautiful translucent snowflakes in the corner of the image and some Glamour Dust on her coat and for the snow.


The sentiment is from one of my Christmas sets and can be found HERE! I made the pins with Czech glass beads and Bali findings to match the card colors!


I used some vintage seam binding ribbon that I scrunched up from WOC, added a rhinestone brad and then created a tassel charm with bells and a star...love the way it turned out!


Flipped the layout for the inside of the card and used some more of that sparkly mulberry paper from Prima...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 X 6
STAMPS: Lili of the Valley -"Christmas Dance" and Sentiment is from on of my new Christmas sets HERE
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers
LAYOUT: Deconstructed Sketch -"Sketch #30"
PAPERS: DCWV & Mulberry paper from Prima
EMBELLISHMENTS: Vintage seam binding ribbon in lilac from "WOC", Other ribbon from stash, Lush rhinestone brads, faux gems, handmade beaded pins and handmade tassel charm
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Dies (rectangles and scalloped rectangles, circles and scalloped circles), QuicKutz flourish die and Sewing machine
OTHER: Glamour Dust Glitter and 3D squares

 ~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~
"Check out my new sentiments available at Prairie Fairy Designs!"
Sentiments By BrossArt Addiction
~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~  

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Deconstructed Sketch -"Sketch #30"
 Crafts and Me -"Christmas"
Divas By Design -"Merry Christmas"
Little Darlings -"Christmas"
Paper and Such Design -"Last Minute Christmas Card"
Papertake Weekly -"I'm Dreaming of a (Purple) Christmas"
The Paper Variety -"Anything Goes"
Make It Monday -"Always Anything Goes"

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!!

30 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my Tracey this is so fab I love the colours and I really must have t have some of your stunning sentiments! Thanks for all my fab goodies they are all so stunning! Thanks for joining us at Divas and Papertake weekly hugs Rebekah xx

THERESA said...

Totally gorjuss, wow, your talent puts me to shame, but also inspire, you have amazing ideas and love every bit of this, sure your gramma is gonna luv this!!!
lotsa luv
ps: luv the snow when i move the cursor, talk about addictive.............hehehe

sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card. I love the pretty embellishments and you have used my favourite colour. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
Sarah-Jane xx

Katina said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracey! Beautiful image and I love the colours you've chosen. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x

Sandy said...

Beautiful card, looove the purple too. Gorgeous image and colouring and love all the little touches, charms, snorflake and lush bow.
Sandy

Marilou said...

Oh, Tracey!!! This card is so amazingly gorgeous!! I love the colors, the embellies, well, just everything about it!! It's stunning!! xoxo <3

runzalot81 said...

Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps! I love that sketch and your creation is absolutely beautiful.

Mynnette said...

OH MY WORD. Purple!!!!!!!!! My absolute favorite color! L-O-V-E it--all that one of a kind bling makes this perfect! :) Gorgeous card!!!

Kitika said...

Your image and sentiment are totally adorable, Tracey, and your papers and embellishments so so pretty!!!
A truly pretty and adorable card !

petra,s cards said...

wauwwwww your card is just fabulous great colouring and love the beautiful pins charms and ribbon!!!!!
xx petra

Dunja said...

Hi Tracey,
omg your card is amazing, brilliant coloring and i love the image you've used :) So fantastic, to see all the wonderful details.

Have a great day
Dunja xxx

cotnob said...

This is just gorgeous, I love that image and the purple is such an unusual colour for christmas but it's perfect. Great attention to detail.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauilne

Cyndi S said...

I too share the love of purple. Your card is absolutely gorgeous.
cstephenson at q dot com

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Lovely!

Rene said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck!
Rene ;D

Jessica said...

Your card is gorgeous! I LOVE PURPLE. And I adore seeing it on Christmas cards. The talent you possess is endless...amazing!!!
Congrats on finishing your cards and I hope the Zicam worked!
:O)
Jessica

Tamie said...

Oh my goodness this is a JAW DROPPING CARD! The details in it are just awesome. This is my new favorite Christmas card I have seen. Absolutely stunning :) Sure glad you shared it with us all at MIM.

Jayne said...

Saw this on MIM, what a truly gorgeous card! x

coops said...

wow this is beautiful tracey.gorgeous image and your colours and details are really pretty ;D

xx coops xx

Steph said...

OMG!!! Simply stunning and utterly beautiful!! I love all your handmade embellies! x

debby said...

Oh my god I just love the design of this card and the colour is beautiful such a refresshing change to see purple being used...thanks for some lovely inspiration
debby :0)

Tina said...

You have such amazing and beautiful cards with the most lovely details

Tina

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Tracy!
thi is a gorgeous card. I love all your detail and your coloring is lovely.
Hugs Maz

Marilyn said...

Wow Tracey... this card is gorgeous, just so, so pretty. Love the colours and image too.
Thanks for joining us at Whimsy's Inspiration challenge, good luck and hope to see you next time.
Marilyn

Mona Eidhammer said...

Hi sweetie!
This really takes my breath away! Looove all the wonderful details you have used. Those pins are just to die for. Beautiful colour choice too. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me`s Christmas challenge. Merry Christmas to you! Hugs...Mona

Carol said...

Such a beautiful card, love the colour. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Julie said...

I'm absolutely speechless! This is one of the most beautiful cards I think I've ever seen! Thank you so much for playing along at Paper and Such - hope to see you back soon!

Ani said...

This is gorgeous! Love the color combo and all the details!
Hugs, Ani

Kim O'Connell said...

This is fantastically gorgeous! What a beautiful little winter wonderland you've created washed in purple! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Tracey,
This little sweetie looks gorgeous. Your colouring is fab & I love the colour scheme. The bow is a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design.
Hugs,
Andie xx