Friday, January 6, 2012

Fairy Fun Fridays -Challenge #69 Mid-Week Reminder! Sparkly winged Creations!!


Happy Friday everyone!!
I've been super busy this past week and haven't had a chance to get much cards done, but thank you all for sticking with me and hopefully I can keep you all interested! I've been busy working on custom orders through my Etsy shop...really weird and surprising but I got a huge flow of orders and custom requests right after Christmas for some reason?! But it was a good surprise, so I'm not complaining! Hopefully it will continue!

Before I get to the MW reminder, I wanted to let you all know that this will be my last challenge with Fairy Fun Fridays. It was not an easy decision to make because I adore Roberta, her lovely images and the amazing and talented team I had the chance to work with over the past year! Fairy Fun Fridays was my very first design team opportunity and I will never forget the experience and will always be thankful to Roberta and the fairy Princesses for the inspiration and friendship they have given me! By stepping down from the DT I will now have more time to give my Etsy shop the attention that it needs and work on my new venture with my digi sentiments!

But no worries, because I will still be here to inspire you with my card creations every week as I told Jo that I will be staying on at Sketch Saturday! Plus with no extra DT commitments, I will actually have more time to create freely!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Now onto the mid-week reminder for Fairy Fun Fridays! You all still have 1 more week left to get those sparkly winged creations in for Challenge #69...

Things With *Sparkly* Wings


Loving the simple and clean look...not very easy for me to do usually...lol!


the image I used for my card is called; "Sugarplum Fairies" and can be found in the Prairie Fairy Designs shop HERE!


The inside I kept simple too...


~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~
"Prairie Fairy Designs offers fun and whimsical digital stamps!"
"Check out my digital sentiments now available here!"

Sentiments By BrossArt Addiction 
~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Sketch N Stash -"Sketch #78"

 The Shabby Tea Room -"Time Flies w/Inspirational Photo"

 Some Odd Girl -"Bling It Up"
I Brake For Challenges -"Clean and Simple"
Paper Pretties -"Brads"

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Such a gorgeous creation hun...!

thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck...!

hugs Vicky xx

Bea und Doreen said...

Gorgeous card - love it
Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
Hugs
Doreen xx

purple_pea_fran said...

Such a pretty card, Tracey! Thanks for joining us The Shabby Tearoom this week.

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card, love the image and the colours.

Thanks for joining in with my sketch and Sketch N Stash this fortnight.
Michelle x

Cor* said...

Yessssssssssssss OMGosh girl you know I loves ya bling! Way to go ! Super awesome bow with the center brad! YAY!! Thanks for being ODD with us this time round.