Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Love You Forever and Always!


I'm back again today with another Valentine's day card! I'm rolling these out! I really love the way this one turned out! The customer who wanted me to make some Valentine cards for her wanted this one specially made for her husband. She is so sweet! As I was making this one and explaining that to my husband...he asked me where his was??...lol!


I had planned to link this up to "Mojo Monday" this week...I used the challenge sketch from last week. But I just didn't get it done in time. But I love this layout!


For my card I used my favorite "Lili of The Valley" stamp! She is super cute and she is called "Rosie Posy"! She get's lots of inky attention from me...lol! I have never done her in these colors before though and I really love the way it turned out! My customer wanted me to get the hair as blonde as possible because her hair color is super blonde!


I love adding charms to my cards and have been dying to use these cute little heart charms I've had in my bead stash! And the circle sentiments is one of my own! I made a set of gorgeous love sentiments awhile back! They can be found in my sentiment shop HERE!


I have used cardstock from DCWV and Colorbok. I want to give a special thank you to a couple different blogs for the DP I have used. The red heart patterned DP in the back is a digital download from "B. Nute Productions". The 'Love' word art DP is a digital download from "Paige and Brooke". And the gorgeous polkadot DP is from "Allison Kimball Designs".

For my dies, I have use Spellbinders opened scallops and circles. The little black acrylic pebbles are from stash as well as the red satin ribbon. The glittery hearts and 'Love" word are from "Recollections". And the rhinestone brad is from "Lush".

Continued the theme on the inside...I used a matching font for the Valentine sentiment.


~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~
You can find the love sentiments in my shop here...

Sentiments By BrossArt Addiction

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Anything Challenge -"Anything Goes"
Celebrate The Occasion -"Any Occasion (Must Use Polka Dots)"
City Crafter -"Pretty Inside and Out"
Crafty Sentiments -"Anything Goes"
Creative Card Crew -"Seeing Red"
Paper Minutes -"Anything Goes"
Crafty Cardmakers -"No Floral Embellishments"
Make It Monday -"Always Anything Goes"
Incy Wincy Designs -"Bold and Bright"
My Graphico -"Valentine/Love Theme"
There's magic In The Air -"From the Heart"

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

38 comments:

Betsy said...

Hi Tracey- What a great card! Thanks so much for using my digital Valentine paper-- it works perfectly with the "love" script fonts and the illustration! Happy Valentines!

Esther said...

Oh my gosh, I just love this card!
So many wonderful details!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Marjorie said...

Oh my goodness hun!! This is just stunning, beautiful colours, beautiful stamp..just love everything about it.
Saw this on Make it Monday..have become a follower, love your cards!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

what a fabulous Valentine card I love the stamp and the fabulous papers, your colouring is superb.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and we hope to see you again soon.

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful card! Thanks or sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week!

Good luck, big hugs Jo xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous hugs pops x

inkypinkycraft said...

Great card, love the colours, thanks for playing at anything goes this week, hugs trace x dt

Ros said...

How very beautiful ... inside and out ... just adorable ... many thanks for playing at CCCB

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the image and the inside is wonderful too! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

ScrappyRae10 said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with CTO

Rene said...

WOWWOWOWOWOWOW! This is absolutely STUNNING...seriously gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM; the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning second prize!!!
Good luck!
Rene :D

Dreamtime Designs said...

Hi Tracey,
Wow...what a beautiful design. I absolutely love it :)
Can I ask you...do you use a sewing machine when you sew on your designs?
Reason I ask is cos no matter how much I practice on my machine..it never turns out like how I want it. You'll have to let me know the answer by coming to visit me at my blog lol. BTW, there is some blog candy there if you're interested :)
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com
Hugs
Lisa

Heike said...

wohoooooo. I can onl say: I love it...............
Thx for playing pm.

Heike xx

Debs M said...

what a gorgeous card and beautiful colouring, saw it on mim and came for a look x

Amy said...

What a beautiful and detailed card- your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing along at CTO this week! :)Amy

Mynnette said...

This is absolutely stunning, Tracey! :) A perfectly perfect Valentine! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

J said...

Lovely card - so hard to make a valentines card that is suitable to give to a man!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Tracey, just gorgeous.Love the image and fabulous colouring, love the papers and all the details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sonia said...

Hello Tracey!
Amazing Card!, love the details,the cute iamge, colours and how you created inside and outside. GREAT JOB!
Thanks for joining us at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes. Good Luck!
-Sony
DT Member

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are beautiful. I love the dp and the stitching. Thanks for joining us in the There's Magic in the Air challenge.

Heather said...

Such a pretty card, I love the dimension on your card and such a beautiful image. Many thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Jane said...

Simply...WOW! x

Dilsaver Designs said...

Stunning card with beautiful coloring and embellishments, really wonderfully done! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our polka dot challenge :)

coops said...

really gorgeous card tracey,i love the adorable image and stunning colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Country Lady Designs said...

Hi Tracey
I love this card! It is so cute and the colors are great. You are so talented .
I cant wait to check out your other stuff. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I am now a follower of yours.

Adrian said...

OMG! 2 cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!!!

paperfun said...

Beautiful inside and out!! I love your bold red and gray color scheme and the image is adorable.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a sweet image and love the layout and all the detail. Saw your card on MIM.
Diane xx
p.s pop on over to my blog and check out the 1/2 price stamp sale.

Linda R. said...

This is so adorable. She is to cute.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Mary J said...

Tracey, this is stunning and beautiful!! Thx for joining us at Make It Monday!

Mary J x

Dora said...

This is gorgeous, love the beautiful image and bold red on your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Feebsy said...

What a lovely card, I really like the red and grey combination it looks fabulous and the image is so cute.

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Joanie said...

OMW gorgeous. Love the red and grey combination.
Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

Danie May said...

Your valentine's card is just gorgeous! I really love the touch of grey and your red glittered embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at TMITA for our From the Heart Challenge.

Danie - Paper Cupcakes DT

Andie's Space said...

WOW Tracey, this is stunning. Love how you've coloured your image & all the wonderful detail. It's fab. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Dorinda said...

Beautiful card you've created. Would you mind to share the hair colors as I've been trying to create that exact combo for an upcoming weddIng card
Thanks and congrats on your pick 3

Tracey Brossart said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments! To Dorinda...for the blonde hair I use E53 and E50. And to get an even blonder color like I did on this one, I use just E50 and layer it for the shadow effect. :D

Big Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Dorinda said...

Thank you Tracey :).