Saturday, January 21, 2012

L O V E ... Sketch Saturday Challenge #191! -Sponsored by Bunny Zoe's Crafts!


Good morning all you Sketch Saturday fans! 

With all the horrible weather here in Oregon this week, I've had lots of time on my hands! I've just been flying through my cards all week! We're having what I like to call a rain apocalypse here...lol! While we Oregonians are use to the rain..this has been the worst and major flooding in almost every county along the coast! Got a little scary yesterday with a few towns having to actually be evacuated because of it. We live a little higher up in the Eugene area, so we only have to deal with the minimal flooding on the streets where they don't drain very well. But step outside and you'll just get blown down the street! I'm hoping the rain and wind will subside a little this weekend, specially for the people who live next to the rivers that have overflowed and the counties who are under flood emergency. I really feel for ya and you are all in my thoughts! Stay safe!

 ~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Now onto my card and another fabulous sketch from Jo this week!


Here's the sketch:


And this week we are sponsored by the fabulous "Bunny Zoe's Crafts"!


This weeks challenge winner will win a generous £10.00 shopping spree!!


What an awesome prize...so what are ya waiting for?!! Let's see those cards and leave some comment love for the wonderful Saturday Girls DT!


For my card this week, I have used an absolute adorable stamp from "Belle's and Whistles" called 'Beary Big Hug'! She can be found HERE! I colored her in with my Copics and used my white opaque pen to make the cute little bear have polka dots! I'm in a polka dot mood lately!! And I've been experimenting with different shades of blonde hair lately...I think I'm getting better! :)


I just love these super sparkly hearts! Along with the 'Love' word, they are from the Recollections brand and I got me a bunch in different colors from Michaels on sale at the time! My flowers are from "WOC" of course as well as the crystal stems. I think I went a little crazy with the flowers and the Stickles too! I so wish I could undo the Stickles...ah well.  The flourish is a die from "MFT". The rectangles and scalloped rectangle dies are from "Spellbinders".


I used my "EZ Bow Maker" and a gorgeous rhinestone brad from the "Lush" brand. I hung a Tibet style heart charm from my stash on the brad and bow. All the rhinestones in the corners were done with my "iRock" tool...love that thing, it comes so in handy as I love to bling up my cards! :)


Cardstock is from DCWV and purple DP is from Recollections. The heart patterned DP is from "Ellie Lash Designs" which is part of a Valentine collection kit. So I want to give her a special thank you for the beautiful DP from her kit! Be sure to check out her blog because she has lots of beautiful Scrapbooking kits as well as freebies too!

Loving the inside on this one! I really like the look of plain Kraft cardstock!


~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~
 
CARD WILL ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Card Makin Mama's -"Something Old (Heart Charm)"
Inspire Me Fridays -"Always Anything Goes"
Simply Create Too -"Love Is In The Air"
Stamping With Dragon -"Anything Goes"
Wags 'n Whiskers -"Valentine's/Love Card"
Crafty Purple Frog -"Anything Goes"
Craft Us Crazy -"Valentine's/Love"
Paper Play -"Ribbon Every Which Way"
Pixie Dust Studio -"We're Going Dotty"
Some Odd Girl -"Bling it Up"
Shelly's Images -"Anything Goes"
Our Craft Lounge -"Zig Zags (Stitching)"

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

34 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh my goodness what a super little card ... I just love that little image she is a real darling ... I wanna cuddle her up ... love your design toooo ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Jilli said...

Beautiful card Tracey, the stickles looks fine, I love a bit of sparkle. I think you've nailed the blonde hair colouring, it looks amazing and the polka dot bear is just adorable ... thanks for sharing how you did it x Hugs Jillix

mariska said...

What a fantastic card thit you make Tracey! It is sooo cute!

Hugs Mariska

Faye said...

Looks like you have the feed sorted now!
I think this card is gorgeous. You've coloured this cutie to perfection, especially the hair. xxx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOWZA Tracey ... this card is JUST GORGEOUS inside & out!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the detail and thanks for all the info. FABULOUS creation! (need my address? LOL)
Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Cathy Lee said...

Stunning card, Tracey! I love this EB stamp, she is one of my favorites. Cool glitter for her eye shadow; that is so creative. Awesome polka dots; I've been playing around with them too.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Céline said...

oh my your card is absolutly amazing, love the combo and all that flowers with sparkle!
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

Pearl said...

Beautiful card Tracy! Love how you have added bits of glitter on the eyelids + other places!
Love Pearl x

coops said...

wow.so stunning tracey.i love the sweet image and your colours and details are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh my!!!!! this is perfection Tracey. LOVE the gorgeous image and scrummy, yummy embellies. :o)

Donna x

Fleur said...

Wow Tracey this is stunning. those flowers are GORGEOUS

Big Hugz Fleur xXx

Rebekah said...

I love this Tracey she is one of my all time fave images and I don't even have her! I love the paper pieced teddy and your wonderful colour choices hugs Rebekah xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Tracey: Your card are stunningly beautiful. Thanks so much for linking up this card and playing along with us at Shelly's Images for our Designers Choice Challenge. Hope to see you again real soon - your work is great!
Blessings,
Karen- DT Member

Pauline said...

This is indeed a beautiful creation! It's a gift in itself! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Katie Butler said...

This card is amazing! Great coloring and wonderful detail. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon challenge blog.

Chris_P said...

Wow this is just gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Thank you so much for joining us Pixie over @ the Pixie Dust Studio challenge... Love your card it adorable..
The Scrapbooking Queen

SAMARA NAVI said...

hI Tracey - outstanding and true...the blonde hair is a toughie and yours is really good! the whole card is great and thanks for describing it in such detail...a wonderful thing to teach. The swirl, charm, fleurs, sparkley heart, ribbon and of course the image and inside...you have done a completely sensational card! Thanks for coming to stamping with the dragon! Luv Samara

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely stunning :0) big happy hugs love Pops x x

Robin McK said...

This card is STUNNING!
Fabulous bling!
Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

Jenée said...

Breath-taking. The details in this card are so beautiful. Those flowers are to die for, and your colouring is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle this week.

mochamama said...

Beautiful card Tracey! I love all your flower and embellishment detail. I gave all my flowers, etc away when I went on a long hiatus from card making, so this morning, I went shopping at Wild Orchid Crafts....oh yummy!
Hugs

Abi said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, I absolutely love your flowers.

Thanks for taking our advice on the comment box, I gather it only affects certain browsers when trying to leave comments, I haven't experienced it as I don't have the problem one! Anyway we'll now all be able to visit you from Sweet Stampin' xx

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card both inside and out. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Purple Frog challenge.

Jennifer said...

This card is exquisite in every way! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle! I'm your newest follower!

Susie Little said...

Oh So Stunning! I love the grey flowers and the glittery bits! xx

Karen said...

Such a cute card, thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play challenges this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Taylor said...

Wow! This is absolutely lovely! All those delicious flowers - fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixie Dust Studio!!

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing at Stampin with the Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya

majsan said...

Loved this card, and all the sweet details...Great work!!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at CRAFT US CRAZY
Hugs
Maria

Jani said...

I simply love this card!
Jani x

Pami said...

Wow this is just stunning Tracey! Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers this fortnight, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Pami x

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Tracey: Beautiful job! Glad you joined us for our "Love is in the Air" Challenge at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

tiggertastic said...

my god this is magical, i am going to have to become a follower of your blog

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K