Monday, January 16, 2012

LOVE! Another Valentine's Day Card! :D


I have another Valentine's card to share with you today! I mentioned before that I'm doing a custom order of Valentine cards for a very sweet Etsy customer of mine. So you will be seeing a few more from me before the week is through! You should see my craft room...I've been working on cards one right after the other. It's a disaster area as I haven't had time to clean up! There is hearts, sparkle and girlishness everywhere...lol!

For my card I have used a fun sketch from "i{heart}2stamp"...


Side view...I love those puffy and very sparkly hearts! I got them from "Michaels Crafts" and they are from the "Recollections" brand. The love decal is from the same.


The super adorable image is a stamp from "The Greeting Farm"...I think from the Anya love collection?


I used Copics to color in my image. The metallic silver doily and black acrylic pebbles are from my stash I got from my local craft store...from the wedding section I believe? The flat back pearls are from "WOC". The DP and cardstock are; DCWV, Recollections and Colorbok. Sparkly metallic ribbon is from my "Michael's Crafts" stash. For my dies, I used Spellbinders Opened Scallops and circles. I popped up the image on dimensionals.

I want to make a special mention and thank you to "The Pixel Gypsy" for her lovely and free digi scrapbooking mini kit download! The adorable DP with the hearts is from her kit!

I went with the same theme on the inside as always...


~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

i{heart}2stamp -"January Sketch"
Dream Valley Challenges -"Anything Goes"
Gingerloft Challenges -"Anything Goes"
One stitch At A Time -"Anything Goes"
Penny Black and More -"Love and Hearts"
The Crafty Pad -"Sparkle"
Stamptacular Sunday -"Texture (Ribbon and Hearts)"
One Stop Crafts -"Spots and Ribbon"
Crafter's Companion -"Love is in The Air"
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop -"Be My Valentine"

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

25 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous hugs pops x

Del said...

Fabulous card, isn't she a little cutie.

Jo said...

OMGoodness!! what an absolute work of art!! LOVE IT! xx

Dawn said...

Such a sweet little Valentine Card! Thanks for sharing it with us in the New Year Sparkle Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card inside and out! Such lovely details too.

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.
Sarah x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh what a lovely card Tracey! I do really like this! Love your colours and design! Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card, the black & red go so well together. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley

Winnie said...

Stunning card, love the colors and the image is great, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

Hugs Winnie

brenda said...

How beautiful Tracey and wonderfully decorated both inside and out making it a very special card.

Thank you so much for joining in our Love and Hearts theme at Penny Black and More challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card, fab image, the colours go well together and the silver doilies are a stunning addition.
Sandy

Laurence said...

Very nice card, thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge

Laurence

julieprice3 said...

Simply Adorable! Very Pretty card inside and out. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
hugs Julie P

Naomi said...

WOW, this is AMAZING! Awesome LO, great colours, and I LOVE all of that GLIMMER...not to mention that FABULOUS Miss Anya!

Naomi
xoxo

Chrissy said...

This is so gorgeous too...wow...you can surely do Valentine card....gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card and very striking. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

Debbiexx

coops said...

so stunning tracey.your striking colours are fantastic and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Linby said...

Oh I just love this glittery and girly card, great that you decorated the inside too.
thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and hope to see you again.
Lynn x
DT

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is a gorgeous design for a valentines card. Love the stitching, doily, the letters, pearls and your gorgeous colouring. That colour combo combined with the design of the card makes it top notch. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

sparklingblackrose said...

What a special card, love all your pretty details :-) Thank you so much for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx

einat109 said...

Gorgeous card,Thank's for joining us at Gingerloft.
Einat

Lin said...

Tracy, this is just gorgeous. It's equally as beautiful on the inside too.

Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.

Lin xx

Dawn said...

Woo Hoo Congrats on making the top 3 at The Crafty Pad! Hope you can play again this week!
Hugs
Dawn xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Wowzers! This is just adorable and so sparkly! Congrats on making Top 3 at The Crafty Pad!

salmaashiq said...

Decent card collection ,i like the red color,Are you apply the design in each side of the card????
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card

Amy Sheffer said...

Amazing design! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!