Sunday, January 15, 2012

With Love...Happy Valentine's Day!


Yay! My first Valentine card of the year! This one will be going to one of my Etsy customers though. I recently was asked to make her some custom valentine cards, which I love to do!! My favorite kind of cards to make are holidays cards, specially Valentine cards as I get to be as girly and as sparkly as I can be...lol!


For my card I used a super fantastic sketch from *Cor over at "Pink Ink Sketch"...which is now called "The Sketchy Girl Challenges"! You should check out the fabulous cards the team came up with as well as play along with Cor's amazing sketch! The prize this week is from Roberta at "Prairie Fairy Designs"! And seeing how I'm no longer on the team and don't have access to her fabulous digis, I'm keeping my fingers crossed to win some!! :D


I have used an adorable little stamp I got last year from "The Greeting Farm"! I actually have quite a nice collection of their stamps, but never get a chance to use any of them. Part of my new year goal is to start inking up and using the stamps I have on hand before I go out and buy more! It's going to be so hard, specially with all the new releases lately I keep seeing...but I promised hubs to be a good girl...lol!


I think I'm just in a dotty mood lately cause all I seem to want to do is use dots!! I even added white dots to her dress with my opaque white pen! I think it looks too cute!

And I just love the way the banner turned out! I got myself the 'Banner Pennants Dies' from "Whimsy Stamps" awhile back and this is also the first time I have had a chance to use it! I have a small collection of their shapeology dies so far, but I want to collect them all! Their dies cut beautifully and they have the cutest selection of shapes to go along with their sentiments too! I also got the matching sentiment from "Whimsy Stamps"


I'm loving all the sparkly paper I had on hand in my stash too..the more sparkle the better! I use this sparkly cardstock so much that I'm actually running out! I got the matching sparkly hearts from "Michael's Crafts" if anyone is wondering. And isn't that flower stunning?!! I think they're beautiful! I got a bunch of them from "ABeSpokeTouch" on Etsy when we did a trade last year during our trade team's event! You gotta check out her shop, she does amazing work!

Rolled with the same layout and theme on the inside too...the inside sentiment is a stamp I got from the bargain bin!


I'm going to attempt to make my life a little easier and my posting go a little faster...so I'm going to stop adding all the card ingredients at the bottom. Although I will still give credit when possible on anything I use on my cards throughout my post, which I usually do anyways. And even after adding all the ingredients, I still get questions...lol. Which I don't mind at all! So from now on if any of you have any questions, feel free to ask away and I will get back to you as soon as I can! :)

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Farm Fresh Challenge Blog -"Lucky In Love"
Designed To Delight "Include A Heart"
Sweet Stampin -"All That Glitters"
A Gem Of A Challenge -"Photo Inspiration"
 Chocolate, Coffee and Cards -"Glitter"
Pixie Dust Studio -"Put Your Heart Into It"
Some Odd Girl -"Bling It Up"
Southern Girls -"Sparkle"

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

13 comments:

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Hi Tracey,
This is one of my favorite images from TGF, and you've colored sweet Anya beautifully. Love the girly colors and the banner is just awesome!!! Thanks so much for joining us @the Sketchy Challenges.

Tracey T said...

Fab-u-lous! Love the image, love the colours, love the bling!

Tracey T said...

Hit the wrong key - meant to add Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Cor* said...

OH MY GAWD!!! Fabby baby! love it! That stitching gets me every time. Great off the centered layers and pearls! EEEKs! A Suh-WEET girls card for sure! Thanks for playing along with my sketch Tracey!! YAY!

Cor* said...

I'm back to thank you being being ODD with us !!!! I always you you had a bit of ODDITY in you!!! Take Care

dstandard said...

Such a cute card - love the image and coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight this week!

Allie Cat Beads said...

Brand new follower here.. and WOW!! I am soooo impressed! I wanna create like you when I grow up! lol! =D Fantastic card! Just fabulous!

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous Tracey! Thx for taking the Pixdie Dust challenge!
Mary J x

Cathy said...

So pretty, gorgeous image and papers. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Abi said...

Totally gorgeous card!!

Unfortunately some of the Sweet Stampin' DT girls have been unable to leave comments on your blog this week. The rest of the team have rallied round to try & make sure that everyone gets comments but it would be a tremendous help if you would consider the fix. Apparently this is due to blogger issues with an embedded comments box & the way to cure it it is to have a pop up box instead. If you need instructions on how to do this, please see here

http://xxxtglxxx.blogspot.com/2012/01/blogger-issues-white-screen-no-comments.html

where Alison has provided a quick walk though, it's a simple process!

Thank you so much & we appreciate you playing along with Sweet Stampin' xx

Rebekah said...

This is so adorable Tracey what a Beautiful creation thanks for entering at AGOAC hugs Rebekah xx

Girl Scientist said...

Just lovely, thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards!

Blankina said...

Congratulations with your win at the Greeting Farm challenge. Your card is lovely...have not seen this stamp yet.
Ciao from Italy from another greeting farm fan
Blankina