Friday, January 20, 2012

Young Love, So Sweet, So New!


Goodmorning everyone and happy Friday, yay!

Before I get to my card I want to share today, I wanted to apologize to you all for all the weird posts yesterday and the day before and thank you for your patience...lol. I've been having problems with Networked Blogs and with my blog feeds not auto posting to my chosen social network sites anymore and not showing up in readers either. For those of you who pay close attention you have probably noticed none of my posts are showing up so it looks like I haven't posted since Dec. unless you of course stop by my blog and see I have been posting...lol. I noticed the problem the last week of December and just haven't figured out what it could be and how to fix it. After playing with my feeds and Feed Burner the day before I thought I had solved my problem by manually pinging my blog. But it was just a temp fix...not all of my posts are showing up, but most are now. So anyways, if you were wondering what in the heck I was doing with all the test posts...no I didn't fly off my rocker...lol! I guess I will see if it works today after tinkering with it some more...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Oh and by the way...I've added an email subscription link on the right for an easier way for you to follow my posts now...that's if you prefer to get my nonsense via email...ha ha!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways enough of the bla, bla, bla, right! 
You will probably recognize the layout I used for my card because I created a similar card just like this one which I posted on Wednesday! This card was part of the custom Valentine order I needed to fill. But this one is even more girly and pink! I love it! :D


For this one I went with a hot pink, black and silver color combo! I used my new super sparkly paper from my new DCWV paper pad!


I also used 'Rosie Posy' again from "Lili Of The Valley" stamps! I really love her!


And I also used another one of my love themed digi sentiment sets which can be found in my digi shop HERE! For this one I added a different style heart charm...this one is super cute!


I have used cardstock from DCWV, Colorbok and Prima Marketing. And again, I want to give a special thank you to a couple different blogs for the DP I have used. The gorgeous gray polkadot DP is from "Allison Kimball Designs" and the pink and white heart patterned DP is from "The Doodle Place" which has lots of beautiful and free digital paper designs!

For my dies, I have use Spellbinders opened scallops and circles. The little black acrylic pebbles are from stash as well as the hot pink polka satin ribbon. The glittery hearts and 'Love" word are from "Recollections". And the pearl brad is from "Lush".

Continued the theme on the inside...I used a matching font for the Valentine sentiment.


~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~
You can find the love sentiments in my shop here...

Sentiments By BrossArt Addiction

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Deep Ocean Challenge -"Sparkling and/or Glitter"
Digital Tuesday -"Romantic Card"
Ladybug Crafts -"Bows"
The Stamping Boutique -"Die Cuts"
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges -"Anything Goes"
Paper Creations Ink -"Love/Romance"
Scrapper's Delight -"Anything Goes"
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges -"Anything Goes"
7Kids College Fund -"Love is in The Air"
Aud Sentiments -"Word Love"

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

23 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow love this little card ... love the image and love your design ... well done and happy crafting love sandy xx

Pop's Cards said...

Perfect sweetie this is one of my favourite images, love the colours and your layout is fab and now I can read what you put too, so much easier, thanks sweetie hugs pops x

Carol said...

Another gorgeous creation Hun!! Your colouring is just fab and great colour choice too. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

Nina said...

Love the silver/grey and red/pink color combination
Have a nice week end !
:-) Nina

Hanneke said...

What a lovely card! I really like your coloring and the color combination. Hugs, Hanneke

Paper Creations Ink said...

Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

CraftyC said...

Wow Tracey your card is gorgeous and rosie posy is one of my favourite stamps to!
Clairex

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is really lovely! Thank you for sharing with Paper Creations Ink and good luck witth the challenge. Judy x GDT

Rebekah said...

What a beautiful card tracey just so cute! hugs Rebekah xx

Shannin said...

Tracey this card is absolutely gorgeous and I just love that gorgeous paper. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

hugs
Shannin

Frances said...

What a wonderful card! Love the color combination and design. Thanks for sharing with us at 7 Kids Challenge Blog, hugs, Frances.

coops said...

stunning card tracey.i really love your papers and design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Dragonlady said...

Absolutely stunning. How do you get the photos so clear?
thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

hugs Ali x

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous, one of my fave LOTV stamps xx thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments xx

Julia said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs, Julia - DT

Lori said...

So many pretty details. Love the stitching, the coloring...everything is just great. Thanks for joining us at 7 kids college fund challenge.

Miranda said...

gorgeous card tracey, love everything about it
thanks for joining our challenge
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT

Lynn said...

Wow! This is beautiful! Gorgeous detail!!
Thanks so much for joining us at PaperCreations Ink Challenges:)
Huggs
Lynn xx

Elizabeth said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the stitching and the sparkly hearts! Thanks for joining us at LCI this week...

Julie said...

Oh wow this is just adorable! I love all the details. Your cards are always a delight. Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Camilla said...

Such a wonderful card Tracey!! Gorgeous layout and stunning details. Thank you so much for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenges for the Sparkling and Glitter Challenge.
Hugs, Camilla

sue w. said...

Hi Tracey, this card is really gorgeous. The colour combination is fab, attention to detail is first class. A*
Hugs Sue W.