Friday, February 10, 2012

New All BOY Themed Sentiments and Another Awesome FREEBIE!!


Hello again! 
I meant to get this post up BEFORE my SS post went live...but it just didn't happen, lol! But I wanted to share a new ALL BOY themed sentiment set I just added to the shop...one of the sentiments I used on my card for this week!

Plus...I have another FREEBIE set for you!! I know, I'm crazy right! But I love sharing my sentiments when I can and love seeing what you all do with them!

Here is the NEW set just added to the shop!


You can click on the pic above to be taken to my digi sentiment shop! And for some inspiration you can check out my card on my "Sketch Saturday" post!

and now...for the FREEBIE set...


Either click on the pic to download or you can click HERE! I really hope you all enjoy these!! And as with all my digital sentiments, please follow my "Angel Policy" rules attached to each file! :)

And if you love my sentiments...stay tuned because I may have another freebie this weekend! I told ya, I've been a busy bee!

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Thank you Tracey..these are so cute!!! :)

Faye said...

These sentiments are sooooooooo cool! xxx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

wow great sentiments Tracey I just found them...
Linda K.