Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NEW Sentiments and a Freebie Set!


Morning everyone! 
I've been super busy this week...I know I sound like a broken record, lol! Lots of errands to run all week long and the hubs and I got us a new car over the weekend, so excited about that...it was very needed!! I've also been working on finishing up some NEW sentiment sets to add to the shop! So no card today...I'm hoping I will be able to get crafty tonight! I threw out my back last night after helping hubs move some things to our shed...so we will see, lol!

Anyways...to make up for my busy absence, I have some freebies to share with you all today as well as a sneak peek at some of the NEW sentiments I've been working on!!

Here's the new birthday set just added to the shop...


And here is the FREEBIE set for all my wonderful followers!


Click on the image above to download or you can click HERE!
Enjoy!

And this was the set of sentiments I made for some custom baby cards I made a few weeks ago. Loved the way they turned out so I added them to the shop as a mini-set for only $1.25!!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! :D

3 comments:

Carol said...

WOW Hun!! These are all just brilliant. Thanks so much for the freebies. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Jennifer said...

Wonderful sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing! Take care of your back! Hugs,Jennifer

Ardilla said...

Thank you for the freebie!