Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finding My Mojo w/Whispy Fairy From Saturated Canary & Sketch N Stash Challenge!


Morning everyone! 
It's been awhile since I've made a card just for the fun of it without being a DT card. I haven't been feeling too good lately with tummy troubles and now...yes the inevitable cold! All my boys are getting sick too...so I have a vision of what it's going to be like in our house for the next few weeks. Once they get sick, I get sick, then hubs...which is like another kid getting sick...and it goes around and around....lol! Not looking forward to it and keeping us all medicated, so hopefully that doesn't happen!

Anyhoo onto my card...this card actually took me a couple days to complete. I feel like I have been drained of all creativity lately so I kept coming back to this one little by little, but finally finished it...lol. Had no problem coloring the image though...I could color Krista's images forever and never get bored with them!


I was wondering why this looked a little off to me and then realized I had forgot a sentiment!! Think I still might add one...not sure? lol


The super gorgeous image is called 'Whispy Fairy' from "Saturated Canary" and can be found in Krista's shop HERE!


Used some vintage seam binding ribbon from "WOC" that I scrunched up and some of my own handmade pins. I still have a few handmade pins left for sale in my shop HERE! The rhinestone in the middle is a brad from Lush.


I love creating these beautiful glass pebbles with some scrap paper and Glossy Accents...the swirl is a die from "MFT". Not sure if I really like the cheesecloth in the back??


The inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
LAYOUT: Sketch N Stash -"Sketch #82"
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: Saturated Canary -"Whispy Fairy" Digi Stamp Image
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers
PAPERS: All cardstock matting is DCWV and DP is from Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: Flat back pearls and vintage "Mink" seam binding ribbon from "WOC", Lush rhinestone brad, My own handmade beaded pins and handmade glass pebble, rhinestones from stas, cheesecloth and vintage crocheted lace ribbons
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Ovals & Scalloped Ovals Nesties, "MFT" Die-namics Fancy Flourish die, Recollections border punch and sewing machine
OTHER: Stickles & 3D square dimensionals

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Sketch N Stash -"Sketch #82"
Crafts and Me -"Pretty In Lace"
Divas By Design -"Spot or Stripes"
Flutter By Wednesday -"OPEN w/Fairy, Butterfly or Angel"
Little Darlings -"Pearls"
Simon Says Stamp -"Anything Goes"
Party Time Tuesdays -"Anything Goes"
Top Tip Tuesday -"Stitches"
Do You Stack Up? -"Things With Wings"

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

31 comments:

AnnA_T said...

Вау!!! Мне очень нравятся ваши открытки!!!! Они классные и красивые!!!!
Желаю вам с мальчиками не болеть!!!!

Pearl said...

This is so beautiful and bright! Love the bow and the glitter you have added to her under skirt!
Love Pearl x

Cheryl said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous! I love all the pretty details and the lovely color combo. Your coloring is fantastic.

Linda said...

OH MY WORD!!This is simply stunning.. Your coloring is just Gorgeous!!Love the beautiful details.. Very lovely work!! Hugs, Linda

Tammy Ortiz said...

Oh Tracy so sorry you are sick and wishing you a speedy recovery.
This card is so gorgeous girl I love it .
Awesome



Hugs Tammy

Hanneke said...

Wow, your card is stunning! Love the image and your coloring! Great color combo and details such as those pins. I think it looks great without a sentiment but you can always ad one when you have a destination for your card. Hugs, Hanneke

SoniaW said...

I absolutely love your cards and this one is no exception! I absolutely love the way you add so much to your cards and yet it never looks too much. I really must try creating a pebble of my very own in the absence of any brads! Thanks for the inspiration your colourign is great and i know what you mean about colouring Kristina's images all day long! such talent!!!

Lynette said...

Oh my gosh - this is stunning! Adorable image that is so beautifully colored, awesome color combination, wonderful adornments. Thanks for playing in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week.

Dawn said...

Oh this is stunning, love the colours & the colouring. A really fab card.Thanks for joining us at Divas this week

WencheP said...

This is absolutely stunning. The colours are fabulous and I love the image. Gorgeous colouring and I love every detail. Thanks for joining us st Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Rebekah said...

This is so beautiful Tracey I don't think your mojo has gone any where! I sometimes feel my creativity has gone for a wander and am then very critical of the things I make but I always find Krista's images give me a helping hand as they are such a delight to colour! Thanks also for entering with us at Divas sweetie hugs rebekah xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning, I LOVE the colours and the image and those pins are just so beautiful
Lindsay xx

Heather Huggins said...

Oh she's beautiful!! Love your dotty background!

Deneen said...

WOW, gorgeous, beautiful, love your colouring, the different stitches and the sparkly wings. Thanks for joining the Stitches Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

So cute. LOve ur coloring too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

Joy said...

I think my jaw is on the ground from looking at this incredibly gorgeous card, your colouring is out of this world gorgeous... http://brossartaddiction.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/finding-my-mojo-wwhispy-fairy-from.html

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is Stunning, so sweet hugs pops x

Pauline said...

Wow! What a wonderful card! Your colouring of this sweetie is out of this world! I just love all your fab embellishments, especially those beautiful pins, and gorgeous papers.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.

Wendy said...

Absolutely stunning,love everything about,gorgeous work...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Julie said...

Wow, this is so stunning - jaw dropping in fact!! Juliexx

Danni said...

What a gorgeous card!! Simply stunning! I love all the details you added, perfection! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Challenge!!

Samantha said...

WOW WOW WOW!! I Totally LOVE your card and Everything about it the colouring the texture and the ribbon, pins and even your cool glossy accents bead! gonna have to try that! in fact! I have just added your card to my pinterest board too! and just grabbed some scrap DP to try the Bead too!

Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

Mynnette said...

This is darling, Tracey! LOVE the colors you used--and your signature pins are always amazing! :) Fabulous creation!!!

Diamond Doll said...

Absolutely gorgeous ,fab colouring and i love your pins.Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is gorgeous! These are my favourite colours and your colouring is supreme. Love all the texture including the cheesecloth. Beautiful pins with the pretty bow. LOVE IT! Hugs, Lesley

grandmabonnie said...

Tracey, what an absolutely beautiful card!

Arabella said...

Tracey this card is absolutely stunning! Just awesome!

Arabella

Digi Darla said...

I love this card. It is so intricate and detailed. I love how everything ties in and completes the card. :-)
Come join my challenge blog and win a freebie.
http://digidarlas.blogspot.com

Naomi said...

Tracey, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! The colours, LO, colouring, and image are beautiful but, what make this really special, are the STUNNING details...I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks SO much for playing along with us at DYSU!

Vicky said...

Such a gorgeous card hun...

thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Janiel/ janny said...

stunning card.
thanks for joining us at LD stamps challenge.
hugs..