Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Simply Adore You! -Sketch Saturday Challenge #199 -Sponsored By Bunny Zoe's Crafts!!


Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! 
I admit I'm not wearing any green today...but I'm safely hibernating in my house with our Oregon weather and all...so no pinches for me today! LOL! I don't really celebrate this holiday but I know many who do...so for those who do celebrate, have a fun night but please stay safe!

~~~~~~~~~~♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣~~~~~~~~~~

It's time for a new super fun sketch by Jo this weekend at Sketch Saturday! All the Saturday girls have done a wonderful job cooking up some inspiration as well as our awesomely and equally talented GDT Cor* so please be sure to stop by their blogs as well and leave them some comment love! To start you off though...here is a little inspiration from me...


The sketch!


This week we have a fabulous regular sponsor Bunny Zoe's Crafts!!


...who is having a fantastic sale this weekend with everything 10% off until midnight Sunday March 18th!!! So be sure to stop by!!


For my card this week, I have used another Magnolia cutie call "Tilda As Butterfly" which can be found here! I couldn't resist sparkling up her wings with Stickles! I used a white opaque gel pen to polka her little dress!


The flower is actually put together from little petals I took apart and put back together again in different colors to match the card a little more. The flowers are originally made from a wonderful shop on Etsy called ABespokeTouch!


The inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
LAYOUT: Sketch Saturday -"Sketch #199"
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: Magnolia Stamps -"Tilda as Butterfly" Stamped Image and the sentiment is from "My Favorite Things"
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markersand white opaque gel pen
PAPERS: All cardstock matting is from DCWV and DP is from Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: Flat back pearls are from "WOC", other bauble embellishments are from "Recollections" brand, white satin ruffle ribbon, plum satin ribbon and flower petals from ABespokeTouch
TOOLS: Cuttlebug machine, Spellbinders labels Nesties Dies, Recollections border punch, Magnolia Doohickey dies and sewing machine
OTHER: Stickles glitter glue and 3D dimensional foam

~~~~~~~~~~♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

CropStop -"Butterflies"
Do You Stack Up? -"Favorite Color (Purple)"
Frosted Designs -"Things With Wings"
Hot Shot Crafts -"Ribbon"

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Happy Crafting!!
 

20 comments:

Fleur said...

A fantastic card, great colour choice and love the image
HUGZ Fleur xXx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Tracey. Totally adorable and so colourful
Clairexx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love how well your inside mimics your outside. Fab papers, lovely colour work and very pretty flower! Hugs, Lesley

Vicki said...

Absolute beauty, Tracey! Love all of the different patterns and color combinations. Thanks for joining our CropStop Butterfly Challenge!!

Jilli said...

Tracey, Your card is lush. I love your attention to detail on every one of your cards. Just beautiful! Hugs Jillix

coops said...

fabulous card tracey.the tilda is so sweet and i love your stunning colours and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Suzan L said...

Hi Tracey, your card is so darling!! I love how you pieced together the DP's and the flower. Tilda is colored so beautifully!! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Color Inspiration Challenge! I hope you join us again soon. Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Suzan

craftymum said...

Hi Tracey
A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our "Ribbon" challenge

hugs Sarah x

Susie Little said...

Such a beautiful card!xxx

Rebekah said...

Wow Tracey I love this fab colour choices and I love her dress! Hugs Rebekah xx

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card.. love the darling little image and the details are just wonderful.. Very lovely work as always..
Hugs, Linda

Samantha said...

Totally Brilliant LOVE all the stitching and the colours are stunning hugs me x

Ren-Yi said...

Wow - so many amazing brilliant items on this card. Where do i even start? i think my favorite is the flower embellishment. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Anita Scroggins said...

Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs this week! Love your card!!

JOAN said...

Great card!! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Hugs, Joan

Liva said...

What can I say - I simply adore this card :)
Thank you for joining us in our Fabulous Friday challenge this week!
Hugs,
Liva ❤

Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire said...

What a great card! I love all of the coloring you did and the patterned paper matches so well! I also love the way you completed the inside of the card, too.

Thanks so much for playing along over at the Fabulous Friday challenge at Frosted Designs!

Candy said...

Hi Tracy,
What a lot of work you have put into your gorgeous card!
I love the bright happy colours :o) You have done a great job with the sketch. Tilda is so beautiful - great to put polka dots on her dress, it makes her stand out so well. Gotta love that special flower. Also your stitching, die cutting and your other 'bling'.
Many thanks for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!
Hugs, Candy

Nancy said...

What a great card! Your coloring is great and I love the big flower! Thank you for joining us at CropStop. Hope you come back soon!

CropStop said...

Taking lovely flight! Thanks for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com