Monday, March 5, 2012

We have a WINNER, WINNER, WINNER!!!


WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!

I know this is the post you have all been waiting for!! So sorry to have kept you all waiting for the results...lol. It took me a bit to go through all the entries and make sure everyone followed the rules for fairness. :)

I was absolutely blown away with all the entries for my blog candy and never expected to reach almost 688 followers...only 12 more away from 700!! But still that to me is amazing and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you!

I truly love all my followers and appreciate all the wonderful comments you leave me. Your lovely comments keeps me inspired and loving what I do!

I so wish I could give you all a little something...but hopefully the "thought" is enough for most you...lol. But there can only be one winner and that lucky WINNER of my blog candy celebration chosen randomly by Random.org is....

.
..
...
....
.....
........
.....
....
...
..
.


#90!! That is you "Pendra" big congrats!!

Please contact me as soon as you can with your snail mail addy so I can get your goodies out to you!!
BrossArtAddiction@gmail.com

For those who didn't win, make sure to stay tuned as I will having more candy real soon!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Rosalee said...

WooHoo! Congrats Pendra. And thanks for having this wonderful giveaway Tracey.
Hugs, Rosalee

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congratulations Pendra =)
Lindsay xx

Cor* said...

I'm sure that was supposed to say Corry!!!!!! Lol Congratd Pendra! You r one lucky girl!!

Luanne said...

COngrats to Pendra. I also have a giveaway on my blog.

coops said...

huge congrats to pendra and thanks so much tracey for the chance to win :D

xx coops xx

Flowergirl said...

Congrats to the lucky winner x
Wendy x

Susie Little said...

Well done Pendra!xx

Pendra said...

Whoo Hoo... I can't believe that actually says my name!!! Thanks sweetie, I'm off to email you right now! WOW!!!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra