Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dreaming Of Everything Wonderful For You! Sketch Saturday Challenge #203 -Sponsored By Simon Says Stamp!!


Happy Weekend!!
I cannot believe it's Saturday already! The weeks sure are flashing by aren't they?! It seems like just yesterday, the boys were going back to school after a long Summer break and now Summer is just right around the corner again! My oldest will be in 5th grade this year and my youngest will finally be going to Kindergarten in the Fall. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time...but I know you can't keep them babies forever...lol!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

Well with a new weekend brings a new sketch to play with at Sketch Saturday! Yay! Be sure to stop by and check out all the wonderful inspiration the DT has in store for you!


Here's the awesome sketch:


And this week we are being sponsored by our wonderful friends at Simon Says Stamp!


And as always a very generous $25 gift certificate will be awarded to one lucky winner to spend in the SSS store!!



Isn't that image just precious?!! My lovely image this week is from Roberta at "Prairie Fairy Designs"!! This one is called "Fairy Rosie" and is one of her newest and sweetest little fairies...you have to check them out and make sure not to leave until you have a cart full of her sweet images...lol!! I colored her with my Copics in lots of Springy beautiful colors and of course had to sparkle up her gorgeous wings!


Not sure if you can tell from my pics?...but I embossed the background panel she is sitting on top of and added some cheesecloth beneath it.

I finally got my new order of lovely flowers from "WOC" the other day and I just couldn't wait to use my new beauties...lol! Loving those white tulips! Oh and I also got me some of their new line of gorgeous brads too! I'm really in love with the roses too...the perfect size and style! The pink ones I actually got in the clearance section...they are the 25mm Wild Roses and the gorgeous purple on is the 35mm Trellis Roses.


The inside is really simple this time because I wanted to show off more that sweet floral paper...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
LAYOUT: Sketch Saturday -"Sketch #203"
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: Prairie Fairy Designs -"Fairy Rosie Set" and sentiment if from the "Dreamy Day Circles" collection at "Lili Of The Valley"
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers
PAPERS: All cardstock matting is Prima & DCWV and DP is from Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: All flowers and moonstone brad are from "WOC", crocheted lace, white acrylic pebbles and cheesecloth all from stash
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Circles and Large Scalloped Circles Nesties dies, "MFT" flourish die and Sewing machine
OTHER: Diamond Stickles and 3D dimensional foam

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Fairy Fun Fridays -"Anything Goes"
Totally PaperCrafts -"Things With Wings"
Card Makin Mamas -"Getting Girlie"
Wags 'N Whiskers -"Anything Goes"
Crafty Ribbons -"Things With Wings"
Craft Us Crazy -"Mother's Day and/or Flowers"
Do You Stack Up? -"Glitter/Bling"
Little Miss Muffet Challenges -"Spring Colors/Pastels"
Paper Play -"Things With Wings"
Crafts and Me -"Going 3-D"

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 
Happy Crafting!!

26 comments:

Catherine said...

Stunning card, loving all your stitching and those fab flowers....

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥

Rachel Brown said...

Stunning. Nothing else would describe this card. Your colouring is amazing. Love it!!!!

Rebekah said...

This is so fab Tracey! I love the colours and the stunning LO! What a fabulous image! Hugs Rebekah xxx

coops said...

wow so stunning tracey.gorgeous pretty papers and design and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Wow!! this is absolutely beautiful!!! the colours are gorgeous and that ittle fairy is so pretty love this card xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joann Burton said...

Tracy, this is stunning. I love the fairy and your coloring is awesome. So pretty. The papers are beautiful also. Just a lovely card. joann sassy raggedy

Donna Mosley said...

Tracey, this is stunning as always hun. Love the gorgeous image, amazing colouring and those papers and details are so scrummy.

Donna x

craftykitten said...

Gorgeous card Tracey. Fabulous colouring and those papers are gorgeous. I love all your stitching too.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time. I hope we see you again next time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is such a sweet card, I love the colours, die cuts and flowers and the image is so adorable
Lindsay xx

Ren-Yi said...

What a beautiful layered card. So many fun layers. Thanks for playing along with us at PaperPlay.

Hanna said...

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Not only because of the sweet words that made my day, but also for letting me find your AWESOME blog, Tracey, you're incredibly talented! WOW! I'm stunned. Your creations just take my breath away. Absolutely awesome. Love the colours you've used on this one, and the details are out of this world. WOW WOW WOW.

hugs,
Hanna

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Tracy!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments.
Your card is amazing, I am in awe over your coloring! I could not color if my life deepended on it..... :)

Hugs
Gunn

heidy said...

Wow this fabolous Tracy!
Love all the layers and that cute image!
Hugs Heidy

Doreen said...

Oh this is simply stunning,love the stitching,the colours and all your details.xxx

La Vikinga said...

Hi Tracey; your card is really wonderful and You have put a lot of effort in it by sewing all around like this! I like it!

Welcome back and thanks for participating in our challenge "Things with wings" at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight,

Charlotta

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just fabulous, hugs Pops x

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous coloring...sweet flowers too, hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulous colour scheme. Gorgeous design and design elements and lovely stitching too! Hugs, Lesley

Steph said...

Oh my!!! Tracey, this is gorgeous!!!!!!!! Beautiful colours as always! x

Debra Miller said...

Lovely colors - so many great details...love all the stitching and the flowers are beautiful. Wonderful coloring - I especially like the wings.

Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Pastels Challenge! Deb

frances joy said...

beautiful card as always!!! lovely colours and fab colouring..

febe said...

Gorgeously detailed card. :)

learn pay per click

Arabella said...

Beautiful card Tracey! I love the colours you have used and all the beautiful details!

Thanks so much for joining us for the Spring Colours (Pastels) challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Arabella

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful card - love the layout - perfect!
Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week - Good Luck

Sarah (stressedstamper)

Faye said...

Tracey, this is sooo pretty, it's stunning. I love the wings! xx