Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Think Spring! A&T Design Challenge...Originally Emerald Faeries Garden! Banner Challenge!


Ok so I'm back...scroll down for my other post for today! :)

So as I mentioned earlier...there have been lots of changes over at the Emerald Faeries Challenges blog! Now called A&T Digital Designs...they have lots of new images in store for you to play with and now they are back with a new challengeor everyone to play along with!

The theme this fortnights challenge is "Banners"! 
Anita has created some awesome banners you must check out! I have featured another newly released image today along with the new banners!


I printed out the image 3 times and cute out the flowers and sorta decoupaged them...Side view of the dimensional detail...


The image I used for my card today is part of the new release and this one is called "Apple Blossoms"! I sponged around the image using my nesties dies and Tim Holtz Distress ink...I also sponged the edges.


I did the same with the banner...I printed it out 3 times, cut it out and decoupaged it to give it real dimension. The sentiment is just another cheapy from the bargain bin and I heat embossed it!


the inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
LAYOUT: Sketch N Stash -"Sketch #84"
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: A&T Digital Designs -"Apple Blossoms" and "Sentiment Banners" digi stamps. Sentiment from "StudioG"
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers and Tim Holtz Distress ink for sponging
PAPERS: All cardstock matting and DP are DCWV
EMBELLISHMENTS: Flat back pearls are from "WOC, Crystal baubles are "Recollections" brand
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Nesties Ovals & Scalloped ovals dies, and sewing machine
OTHER: 3D dimensional foam

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~
CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Make it Monday -"Always Anything Goes"
Daisy Doodles -"Spring"
Paper Pretties -"April Showers Bring may Flowers"
Crazy Challenge -"Spring"
Victorine Originals -"April Showers"

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 
Happy Crafting!!

18 comments:

Jo said...

Love this so much, what an absolutely beautiful card, one day I shall case this if I may?
Jo xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Its impossible to look at this card and NOT think spring. Wonderful colouring. Lovely colours and fabulous dimension! Hugs, Lesley

Joann Burton said...

Tracey, this is beautiful. Your stitching is perfect, and the coloring on the image is just wonderful...I love the banner and the card itself is very springy. Beautiful. joann sassy raggedy

:: BlueInks :: said...

Wow! Such a pretty card. The colors are just vibrant and even more so due to your great coloring. Your card caught my eye at MIM. Thanks, for sharing!

Shirley-anne said...

truly stunning .Love your colouring on those beautiful flowers and love the sentiment banner
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Tracey Brossart said...

Aww Jo you are so sweet! Thank you! And yes feel free to case away! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Debra Miller said...

WOW - I love everything about this card. So much detail. The flowers really pop - brilliant Tracey. Saw it on MIM

Marilou said...

Oh, Tracey, I'm so happy I stopped by and found this card!! WOW. It's just stunning! No kidding! I love the rich colors you used and all the incredible detail, too. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the layering! Very well done!!

Big Hugs, xo Marilou

Tracey Brossart said...

Thank you for very sweet comment Marilou! Big hugs! xx Tracey xx :D

frances joy said...

all perfect!! soo beautiful...

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous Tracey! I love the 3-D effect and your coloring is so pretty. Love the stitching around the Nestie too. Might have to case that. :-) Saw this over at MIM and glad I came for a closer look. hugs!

Deloris said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love it!

I would like to invite you to enter your card in the new challenge at Great Impressions. The theme for April is Flowers.

Here's the link if you would like to check it out:
http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-2lots-of-flowers.html

Leslie McGhee said...

Great card...lots of wonderful details. Thanks for taking part in this week's Come and Get It Challenge.

Gemma said...

wow wow wow absolutely stunning...

Thanks for joining in at sketch n stash & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Pat K said...

What a gorgeous card. I love everything about it. So glad I hopped over from MIM.

Ellen said...

This card is really spring! Love it. Thanks for joining us this week at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Jill said...

wow stunning card Tracey love the flower image and the colour combo thanks for joining us at sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

Banners Portland said...

What a lovely blog, really made my day! More power to your blog.