Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wishing You A Wickedly Spooktacular Birthday! Sketch Saturday #204 -Sponsored By Pages of Memories!


Whew...I didn't think I was going to even get a chance to play with my goodies this weekend, but I made it...better late than never! :P~

Was able to hep hubs get his assignments all finished up for the week and he even had time to get the weeding and mowing done today...we also put the boys to work washing the cars...lol! I know we're so bad...but hey they had fun and loved it! I actually feel like we got a lot accomplished today and we will now have some time to relax tomorrow with the boys and make it a couch potato day with movies and popcorn! 

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

So glad I found some time to play with the Sketch this week! I don't know how Jo is able to come up with such amazing sketches every week!


The fabulous sketch this week:


We have an amazing new sponsor this week...so please give Pages of Memories a visit!!


And the fabulous prize for this weeks winner will get 2 "Nikki & Friends" stamps of the winner's choice!


You're probably thinking...hmm...it's not Halloween yet?...lol! Nope definitely not October...but when I seen this image in the Tiddly Inks shop, I just knew it would be perfect for a birthday card for my mom! Her birthday is coming up soon and she is in love with goth and dark type stuff like witches and vampires and all that! And no she is not evil or into witch craft...lol...she just has a very eclectic taste. So I know she will really get a kick out of this...or so I hope! :)


The image I used is called: "Spooky Birthday" and can be found in the Tiddly Inks shop HERE!

I had these plastic spiders left over from the kiddos Halloween stuff back year..they are actual rings that I cut the back off of. Those gorgeous purple moonstone brads are part of my new stash I got from my last order at "WOC"!

And I know I said I was going to stay away from this glittery paper but I wanted something super sparkly for the theme I was going for on this card. Takes me ages to clean up the super fine glitter that falls off of this paper after playing with it...gets all over in my hair, face, skin, everywhere...lol! It also clogged up my sewing machine!


Used the same layout for the inside too...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
LAYOUT: Sketch Saturday -"Sketch #204"
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: Tiddly Inks -"Spooky Birthday" and sentiment is text I printed out from my computer
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers
PAPERS: All cardstock matting and DP is DCWV & Prima
EMBELLISHMENTS: Moonstone brads are from "WOC", glittery ribbon, plastic spiders & cheesecloth from stash and iRock Rhinestones
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, "MFT" banner die, Martha Stewart Gothic Fence border punch, iRock gem setting tool and Sewing machine
OTHER: Stardust Stickles

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Crazy For Challenges -"Use Black Cardstock"
Fussy and Fancy -"Pinches & Dies"
Phindy's Place -"Stitches and Squares"
Stampin' For The Weekend -"Sparkle and Shine"
Inky Impressions -"Birthday Creations"
Ruby's Rainbow -"Birthday Cake"
7 Kids College Fund -"Die Cute/Punches"
Whimsy Inspirations -"Punches or Die Cuts"

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 
Happy Crafting!!

23 comments:

Maria Therese said...

So cool!! And your so good at layering!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, live the stitching and the fab image....

Basslady said...

very cool! hope the spiders leave the cake before it is served to the guests! *LOL*

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Claudia said...

Wow, FANTASTIC, gorgeous card!!!

Kathy said...

This is amazing Tracy. Love the sparkle and your coloring is over the top gorgeous. Your mom will love it! Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

May said...

Gorgeous card... and your colouring is just amazing, Beautiful.... thanks for sharing over at Fussy & Fancy, x May x

Jen said...

wow i love it tracey... your colouring is amazing xxx

jen xx

Fleur said...

Absolutely stunning
HUGZ Fleur xXx

coops said...

so stunning tracey.fabulous image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Tammy Ortiz said...

Tracy
Your coloring is super. It amazes me how talented you are

* Shaz * said...

Wow Fabulous card!

thank you for joining in the fun with us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our “Birthday Cake ” challenge

Hope you will join us again soon

Hugs Shaz x

Alyce said...

Tracey your colouring is just stunning! I love your shading and that image is gorgeous. Beautiful card! Also, I have some candy over at my blog if you are interested :) http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Such a wonderful card!

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Joann Burton said...

Tracey, Love the card. They sketch was perfect for the image and design. I love the stitching, it is wonderful. So much to see on and love. joann sassy raggedy

Steph said...

As ever, a truly stunning card, Tracey!! I love the colours you've used and that glittery paper is absolutely gorgeous!!!! x

Carisa said...

wow, this is stunning! Thank you for joining us at 7 kids challenge this week! :D

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Awesome, really cool card!!

Hugs from Hege - back into crafting and blogging again!

frances joy said...

beautiful card!! soo cool.. :)

Sharon Basel said...

Amazing card Tracey! I have always loved your work for all the incredible details you add. Your coloring with the black is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!
Inkette Sharon :)

Ann English said...

Terrific design and great interpretation!!!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's place challenge!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card - love that fun image and the great colour combo x
Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW challenge & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Grenouille Greetings said...

Great image! Fabulous colouring. Wonderful layout and papers and great embellishment. I love it! Sorry you are struggling to juggle you life! Don't be gone for too long will you! We'll miss you! Hugs, Lesley

Julia said...

This is one of the best card designs I have seen in a long time. Also I wanted to say thank you for stopping by EMI. Im so glad you like my kits.