Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wishing You A World Full Of Joy! Copic Marker Europe -Guest Design Card!

Goodmorning! 
Is it the weekend yet?....lol! It's been a long soggy week for us. But I guess the saying goes that you can't have May flowers without April showers right? It's not that bad though because it gets me out of doing the weeding that I still have not done, ha ha!!

Besides the weather report...I noticed I finally reached 700 followers the other day, so that means I will be having some more candy coming soon! Yay! So be sure to watch out for that...I've got lots of goodies planned!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

So I have a special project to share today! A few weeks back Tracy Payne from Crafteezee contacted me and asked if I would be interested in being a guest designer for "Copic Marker Europe"! Tracy is one super talented lady and I was amazed and flattered that she would even consider me, so of course I said yes!


And the whole idea around Copic Marker Europe is to; inspire, give ideas, coloring tips or share any special techniques you've used. I wrote a little blurb on my card over there, so be sure to stop by the Copic Marker Europe blog if you are interested in reading! And if not for my card then you will be sure to get lots of great ideas and coloring tips by scrolling through all their previous posts and talented guest designers!


For my card today I've used "Tilda Blowing Bubbles" which can be found HERE! I love this stamp!


All flowers and crystal stem are from "WOC" and that delicious ribbon was actually from the bargain bin at Michaels!


The inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
LAYOUT: Creatalicious Challenges -"Challenges #32"
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: Magnolia Stamps -"Tilda Blowing Bubbles" and sentiment if from the "Dreamy Day Circles" collection at "Lili Of The Valley"
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers
PAPERS: All cardstock matting is DCWV and DP is from Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: All flowers, flat back adhesive pearls and crystal stem are from "WOC", Satin ribbon and crocheted lace are from stash, Lush pearl brad and metal filigree corner
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Circles and Scalloped Circles Nesties dies and Sewing machine
OTHER: Stickles and 3D dimensional foam

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Wild Orchard Crafts -"Things With Wings"
Simon Says Stamp -"April Showers Bring Spring Flowers"

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 
Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

Crafteezee said...

Tracy, this is such a work of art, I absolutely love how you brought Tilda to life and with such scrumptious colours. Thank you so much for guesting with us, I'm sure our followers are in awe of your talent.
Hugs Tracy x

Athina said...

Definitely in awe! So cute!

coops said...

wow so stunning tracey.fantastic colouring of the swee tilda and i love your colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin all three of your recent makes, Tracey. Stunning colouring and wonderful layouts and embellishments. Hugs, Lesley

Joann Burton said...

Beautiful as usual. I love the bubbles. Just wonderful. joann sassy raggedy

Bente said...

Totally stunning card, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious this month.
Hugs, Bente

Alyce said...

Wow Tracy this is incredible. Congrats on your dt position...beautiful colouring and love all of those details :)

frances joy said...

beautiful card, Tracey!!! i admire your colouring, its fab and clean... lovely image and details.

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely project!

Regards Malin