Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Taking a little break...


I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be posting anything new for awhile. I have stepped down from all my DT commitments and will be taking a break from blogging altogether for a bit. This is not a forever goodbye...just a short one...lol.

I have some family stuff that needs my attention at the moment and have just come to the realization that I just cannot do it all. I truly envy the rock star moms who can take on crafting, blogging, DT commitments and post something new and exciting everyday all while having little munchkins to chase around...lol!

I'm so appreciative to all of my loyal followers and I hope you will all stay, but I will understand if I lose some of you while I take a break.

No worries though...I can't stay away from my craftroom or blogland forever...I will miss it too much...lol! So I will be back! :D

Until then, Big big hugs to everyone and happy crafting! :D

xx Tracey xx

14 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Tracey! will miss your fab creations and you being an ace teamie but the family comes first

hope to see you back soon

jen xxxx

Sara H said...

Hi Tracy!
A little break from blogland is sometimes needed,I hope everything is ok and you can spend a lot of time with your family!
I can´t wait to see you again soon =) I´m a sticky follower ;)
Lots of hugs,
Sara

Jenny said...

Awwwww! Enjoy your break but come back soon - we'll be waiting. x

Sandra said...

Although I will miss my regular inspiration I totally understand how life seems to creep up and take stage front and centre, and oh how I hate when that happens :)LOL
Take care, we will keep the home fires burning for you.

Kelly said...

Enjoy your break! I will look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations in the future. Hugs to you from Kelly (one of your loyal followers!) xxx

Tammy Ortiz said...

Oh Tracy
We will miss you so much. I hope you enjoy the time off. Family always comes first

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Tracy, You take that break for as long as you need and if we are truly honest, we all need a break somethimes. I took a 6 month one and it was a life saver. Like Tammy said, Family and our own health both phyiscally and emotionally are the most important things in life. Blessings on you time off, relax and recoop and don't come back until YOU are ready. We will be here. Hugs Cathy K

coops said...

take care tracey.your family must always come first.

xx coops xx

Ellie Maggie said...

Tracey you are doing the right thing and the break will do you and your family good. Come back when you are ready, not just because you think you should. We'll be waiting with the kettle on and a few packets of biscuits to go around!
Go do what you must do girl, and enjoy yourself along the way.
Crafty hugs,
Ellie Maggie x

Samantha said...

Hi Tracey, Just wanted to say I'll miss you too! and will keep an eager eye out for your return! Family comes first for sure! hope to see you in the not so distant future!! hugs Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

Honey Bunny- if you with ROSSYWAR, you ain't comin' back.
TROST ME.
AK's with FAMAK wart out with MTAGE and FAMIT!
And NESHIPS did too.
Just ask " DWYT".
Or TINDO 57.
SSTAN 0330 gave away ROBERTA RAMM.
And that was AMILEGST your " TUTHERGY LEGGE".

Wendy - AKA Mrs. B said...

I of course will miss you terribly, sweet Tracey - but.... FAMILY ALWAYS COMES FIRST!!! and I totally get where you're coming from - good decision for you, My Friend, and I send you all the best wishes for "super mom" strength and comfort in your heart that you are so blessed to have your family and your wee ones! See you when you return - and enjoy the heck outta your time away! loves - wendy xx

Lorraine said...

Hope everything works out fine for you Tracey.

jrksiddha said...

Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well g7capsules