Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Girl Thing....More Sentiment FREEBIES!


The days always seem to get away from me! But here are some more promised FREEBIES!

When I created the Girly themed sets, I made some extras to share with all of you! I hope you like them! :)

Just click on the image to download or you can click here.


You can grab the whole girly themed set in my shop HERE!

For a little inspiration, you can view the card I created and used one of my freebies on here....


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is Gorgeous,fabulous image...lovely colours and design.xxx

heidy said...

Oh love these colors Tracey!
Fabolous card!
XXX Heidy

Alyce said...

So cute Tracey! Love all of the details and the fabby layout :)

Faye said...

Tracey, it's really nice to see you and with a super cute make too. Fabbo freebies. xx

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Tracy
Just found your blog and it is amazing love your creations and thanks for the sentiment, I was looking for a baby one and yours caught my eye.

Hugs Linda

Plastic card said...

WOW! brilliant card! i like the way you present things thanks for sharing.