Monday, July 23, 2012

Back From Hiatus....Very long Post...Be Prepared, LOL!


I'm finally back from my extended hiatus from crafting!...Well kinda...

All the family stuff I was dealing with was taken care of...actually for awhile now, lol. I admit I have thoroughly enjoyed being lazy after all the crazy stuff was dealt with. I became even more addicted to Facebook, if that was possible...lol! I've enjoyed not having deadlines to worry about. And since my boys have been out of school for the summer, I've enjoyed having all this free time to spend with them.....plus I've actually had time to scrap...actually scrap!! I've even managed to get a nice tan going, which for me is a major accomplishment, lol!

Although I've enjoyed a little break from crafting, I have missed it equally...maybe a little more! I decided this time around that I will craft for fun and on my own time. And this time I will actually have a chance to use all the stamps I've been hoarding...yes I'm an admitted hoarder!!! lol!

For the last couple weeks I have been cleaning up my craftroom...since it was still sitting the way it was when I last left it. I don't know what it is, but I'm never able to start anything unless I have a cleaned area first...OCD maybe?? :)  And I've also managed to finally mount all my stamps I've ever purchased over the last couple of years....yes big procrastinator here!

Anyways, I say I'm back..kinda...only because I don't have any finished card projects to share with you yet. Ever since I decided to get my butt back in my craftroom, I've been itching to join in on some new challenges...and boy is there a lot of new ones I see that have started since I've been gone! So I will have something soon, I promise! But in the meantime, I do have a digital scrapbook layout to share with you all. It's my very first digital layout actually...first time playing around with all these fun digital embellishments and delicious papers too! This may become just as addicting as physical cardmaking!


That little cutie is my youngest enjoying himself in our backyard pool this summer. I just love my little monkey in his adorable frog floatie! 

All the papers and embellishments I got from blog trains.....I was like a kid in a candy store after discovering blog trains!! lol. I hate not being able to give credit where credit is do for all the items I used on my layout....but when I made this, I sadly did not keep a list of everything I was using. In the future, I will remember to keep a list! So if anyone notices their items on this layout, feel free to let me know and I will gladly add your name and link in this post. And although I've already thanked anyone who generously shared their freebies, I want to say thank you again! I had a blast! :)

And while I was playing around with my Photoshop, I also decided to get back to creating some more digital sentiments while I was at it! Yes! I have lots of new sets I've created over the past month and you know what that means!! I will have some freebies to share with you all very soon too!!

For now here are some sneak peeks at the NEW ones I've just added to my digital sentiment shop!

Click on the samples to be taken to the shop...






Remember to check back this week as I will have some freebies to share!! :)

I want to thank everyone who stuck with me while I was on my little break and send big big hug to all of you! I hope to start inspiring you all again soon!

I want to enter my Layout in these challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges -"Summer"
Scrapper's Delights -"Summer Fun"
Crafty Calender -"Fun in the Sun"
Make it Monday -"Anything Goes"


That's all for today....goodbye for now! I will be back again soon! :)

xx Big Hugs xx

10 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Tracy,glad to see you back and what a fabolous scrapbook pages!
Hugs Heidy

Grenouille Greetings said...

Its great to see you back Tracey and with such a lovely digital layout too! Gorgeous photos! Hugs, Lesley

Alyce said...

Glad to see you back Tracey! What a gorgeous layout..I love the bright colours and those photos are too cute :)

coops said...

its great to see you back tracey :D
gorgeous scrap page.your bright colours are fab and stunning pics of your boy :D

xx coops xx

Michelle said...

Hi Tracey

This is a fantastic page!! The colours are so bright and happy and those are great photos!

I have featured your wonderful layout on my Pink Paper Paradise facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Paper-Paradise/199108360186218

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

lalkygirl said...

what a fab page,wonderful colours and great pics

thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck

tracey
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning

Kelly said...

Hi Tracey, I'm glad to see you are back ! I am really looking forward to seeing more of your amazing creations, hugs, Kelly xxx

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow...this is such a fantastic layout! Love the beautiful pictures and the great color scheme! Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week...:)

Kim Kelley said...

What a fun layout! Isn't summer by pool just the best!
Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week! HUGS

Kim
SD DT

Scrappers Delights said...

This is a lovely bright and cheerful layout love it!
Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week!