Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Positive Thought Circle FREEBIES!!


I'm back again for a quick post!

Here are the promised freebies which includes one of the sentiments I just used for the card on my previous post!

You can download them by either clicking on the sample image below or click here!


I hope you like them! And if you want the complete set, you find them in my shop HERE!

You can view the card I used one of the free sentiments on here for inspiration! :)


That's all for today! I will be back later this week with more freebies!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful stamps you have here! Love then, especially therese cricket ones! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you for sharing these, Tracey! They are lovely! I don't think I managed the download unfortunately but it's the thought that counts! Hugs, Lesley

Doreen said...

Gorgeous stamps Tracey, such generosity.xxx

Ardilla said...

Thank you, Tracey!

downrightcrafty said...

what a beautiful card and gorgeous image and such detail to look at
hugs Kate xx

SoniaW said...

These stamps are fab, i have tried doing my own before but with no dedicated software its very hard. Thank you so much for your generous freebies, its great to see you back and i just love the card you have done - especially the inside, i have done black uncoloured images before on the inside and i think it gives a great effect!!

Tess Ekwall said...

Gorgeous card!! I love your colouring and your layout. Beautiful stamps, I love them. Thanks so much. Want to se how I used them? Visit my blog. Hugs Tess.
http://tessekwall.blogspot.se/2012/07/svart-vit-1.html

Jacq said...

Just found your blog - beautiful cards, you are very talented! Thanks for sharing your great freebies.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love this inspirational sentiment. Thanks so much.

Lisa D.