Friday, July 27, 2012

So Sweet So Precious....


I wanted to share this card before I head for bed tonight. I'm "planning" on having a yard sale tomorrow....I've been de-cluttering my craftroom all week of stuff I don't use and will never use. I say "planning", because I'm still trying to talk the hubs into getting up early with me on his day off to help me out. We'll see about that....lol.

I'll also have another freebie sentiment to share with you all following this post!

For my card today, I've used a sketch from "Sketch N Stash" and the color combo from "Color Throwdown". I'm in love with these colors and so happy I actually had some Copic colors to match the theme!


Before I went om my craft break I had put in a huge order for more embellishments, like the pearl hearts, metal corners and crystal stems from "WOC"....aren't those hearts gorgeous! I also ordered some of those cute little crocheted butterflies. They are the perfect size!


I've used one of my super duper adorable Milly stamps from "Lili of the Valley". When I finally took on the task of mounting my stamps, she was one of the first ones I did and couldn't wait to get inked up!

When I put in my last Copic order, I finally got me some of those glittery Spica pens. I'm not really thrilled with them. Not sure if you can see in the pic, but I added some to her hair, the butterfly and flower too. I may be using them wrong...or are they suppose to be like that? I used the clear on this image....I kinda like the colors though for journaling or letter writing. I think I may just stick to my beloved Stickles! lol


The sentiment stamp is one I created and is part of the girly themed set recently added to my shop. I'll be sharing this particular one as a freebie following this post! I also created another one of those scrap image pebbles....they are so fun to make!


I partially stamped the image again on the inside...I really love the look!


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
LAYOUT: Sketch N Stash -"Sketch #92"
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: Lili of the Valley Stamps -"Milly - Just For You" and sentiment is one of my own "BrossArtfulDesigns"
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers, white opaque pen (highlights) and clear Spica glitter pen. Image stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
PAPERS: All cardstock matting and DP is DCWV & Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: All flowers and embellishments are from "WOC", lace and crushed velvet ribbon are from stash and glass image was handmade by me
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinder's rectangles and scalloped rectangles dies and Sewing machine
OTHER: Diamond Stickles Stickles and 3d Dimensionals
~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Sketch N Stash -"Sketch #92"
Crafty Catz Weekly -"All That Glitters"
Inspire Me Fridays -"Always Anything Goes"
Simply Create Too -"Use it Twice"
The Paper Shelter -"Metal Embellishment"
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge -"Stitching"
Papertake Weekly -"Make Your Own (Image pebble and sentiment)"

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

18 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

oh my Gosh....I love your coloring really totally adorable and all the flower in purple is really nice touch.I love all element on your card all are fit together..I cant do that...AMAZING CARD...good luck with the challenge.

I am also joining the Sketch and Stash challenge my card is number 65 would you mind to see it on my blog? I would be so glad if you leave me some love too :) hugs, Monika

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, so cute, lots of work gone into it but worth it...Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week....xx

coops said...

wow so stunning tracey.i love your colour combo and really gorgeous image and details :D
ggod luck with the yard sale.

xx coops xx

Joann Burton said...

Hi Tracey, you have been missed...I love love love this card. I am always afraid of black hair but wow have you colored hers great. I love that sentiment. Your colors are truly wonderful, you give me such inspiration. So, of course, I am thrilled you are back. Have a great yard sale and this card is fabulous. Missed you, joann sassy raggedy

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Tracey, this is so scrummy, love the gorgeous image and colour combo. Beautiful embellies too.

Donna x

Kelly said...

So stunning Tracey! I love those colours together. Hugs, Kelly xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card. I love the image, you have coloured her so beautifully and the colours and detailing are all gorgeous. I really love the way you have decorated the inside of the card too.

Thank you so much for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge

Sue

Katina said...

Stunning card Tracey! Love the image, gorgeous colours and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week. Good luck!
x

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Tracey: Your card is so beautifully done--love your image and your colors. Glad you joined us for Challenge #18 - "Use it Twice"


Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Mian said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love your choice of color and the image is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too. Come back and Play with us again really soon!!

Mian
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tracey
A stunning and beautiful card love the LOTV image you have used and colour's are gorgeous thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

Wow I have this stamp and never really used but will be digging it out and yes I agree love the image stamped on the inside. thanks for sharing at Crafty ctaz

Karina said...

Great your are back in blogland, Tracey. Love to see your gorgeous creations. This one is fabulous. Love the colours and just everything on it.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Karina

Krafty Kows said...

Brilliant card - brilliant colouring - brilliant image. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Good luck. Jeanette

Alessandra said...

Hi Tracey... just found your blog and I'm drooling over your fantastic creations! Had to become a follower LOL!
Such a wonderful card this is!
Hugs, Alessandra

Wanda Cullen said...

Love all your fabulous details and the great way you highlighted the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Rebekah said...

Love love love this Tracey such a great colour combo and as I said on FB you certainly haven't lost your touch at cards! Hugs Rebekah xx

Shari said...

So stunning and vibrant - love your coloring, embellishments and fab color choice!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.