Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wishes Do Come True!


See! Honestly, I told you I was back and do have a card to share with you today! Thanks to everyone who commented and welcomed me back on my last post! And I also have a freebie I will be posting immediately following this one!

For my card today I've used a lovely sketch from "CLP Sketch Challenge" and the current color theme (photo Inspiration) from "The Shabby Tea Room". I used a gorgeous fairy stamp from "Papilio Stamps". I went through a fairy stage last year when I purchased a lot of my stamps....so you will probably be seeing a lot of fairies from me for awhile! lol.


Not sure if it's just me or my monitor, but my pic turned out a little washed out looking? Could also be my camera because I dropped it a few weeks ago taking pics of my boys at the park. :(


I purchased this lovely little fairy last year from the "Papilio Stamps" website...although after searching for it now, I can't seem to find the direct link for it. It seems they have stopped selling them, not sure?


I also realized after not using my Copics for a couple months....I'm a little rusty at coloring....lol. She also turned out a little more peachy than pink.

I love making these little glass pebble images from my paper scraps and Glossy Accents!


The sentiment is and extra to one I created for my "Positive Thought Circles" set and is one of the freebies that I will be giving away in my next post! Hope you all like them! :)

Stayed with a simple inside....


CARD INGREDIENTS:
SIZE: 6 x 6
LAYOUT: CLP Sketch Challenge -"Sketch #49"
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: Papilio Stamps -"Fairy Stamp" and sentiment is on of my own "BrossArtfulDesigns"
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers
PAPERS: All cardstock matting and DP is DCWV & Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: All flowers and little pearls are from "WOC", crocheted lace, pearl string and cheesecloth are from stash and glass image was handmade by me
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinder's Circle dies, EkSucces butterfly punch, "MFT" flourish die and Sewing machine
OTHER: Diamond Stickles Stickles 
~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
 CLP Sketch Challenge -"Sketch #49"
The Shabby Tea Room -"Photo Inspiration"
 Simon Says Stamp -"Anything Goes"
Bunny Zoe's Crafts -"Swirls and Lace"
Inky Impressions -"Dies and Punches"
Crafts and Me -"Anything Goes"
Paper and Such -"Stitching"
Deep Ocean Challenge -"Fantasy World"
Let's Ink It Up -"All Girl"

Remember to grab my FREEBIE on the next post!! :)
 Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Crafting!

20 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tracey, you just make the most gorgeous cards! Wonderful layers and colouring!

Elly P said...

This is gorgeous Tracey...love the image and the beautiful layout.

hugs
Elly P
x x

heidy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Tracey,and I love the inside too!
XXX Heidy

SusanLotus said...

So sweet!

SuzanneK said...

OMG so many goregeous details, stunning image too. Thanks for playing along with us at LIIU, good luck with the challenge draw. Hope to see you for our next challenge at our new blog. Hugs Suzanne

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Tracey, love the image and soft pretty colouring, the inside is fabulous..would love to see you make those glossy accents bubbles, so cool.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly said...

Love it Tracey! The pictures look great. Very happy your are back with your wonderful creations. Hugs, Kelly xxx

MindyYoung said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors, lace and all the flowers you used. Your coloring is fabulous too. Thanks for playing with us at Paper and Such!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is a beautiful card.

coops said...

oh wow so beautiful tracey.gorgeous pretty image and i love your details and soft colours.
thanks for joining in the Crafts and Me challenge this week :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Tracey, love the gorgeous image and details. So good to have you back too hun.

Donna x

Tonya said...

Tracey, your card is totally gorgeous! I love all the beautiful embellishments and the colors are fabulous. Super sweet image too. Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

Tonya Inky DT

Kerry said...

Stunning card. Love the image & colours. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Starr said...

Simply gorgeous! Beautiful stitching and coloring and your embells are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR!

Holly Young said...

LOVELY!!!!!!

Marissa Isabel said...

Tracey,
This card is beautiful! Love the details and colors! This is One of a Kind Card...
Thanks for sharing this amazing card at Crafts and Me Challenge!!
Blessings!
Marissa Isabel

cheiron said...

Simply stunning. Love the coloring and flowers!
Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Carrie Robinson said...

WOW this is just beautiful. so elegant and really pretty - Thanks so much for playing at Inky impressions xxx

Elise said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors and your creation!!! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

Mona Eidhammer said...

Your card is absolutely breathtaking. Love the design and colours. If you don`t mind me asking...where do you get a hold of those glass pebbles? I think they make such a beautiful touch on your creations. Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona