Sunday, September 9, 2012

Doing the "Back To School" Hussle!


Hey there everyone....I know, I know...where have I been?? I've been busy as always and I had a super crazy August which was followed by doing the "Back To School" hussle with shopping for new clothes, school supplies, registering, etc...ALL the moms out there know what I'm talking about!

Plus my littlest started school for the first time...kindergarten! He was super excited and was actually looking forward to it all year! The first day was harder on me than it was him for sure...he wanted me to leave...lol! But by the time he got home that day, I could tell he really missed me. He only goes half day like 2 1/2 hours and when he came home he told me that he really missed me and had a very long day. Then he crashed right out! But so far he really loves going! The only thing that is hard on him right now is getting him to go to sleep when he is suppose to. Hopefully that will change as the he gets used to it.

Here he is on his first day! He's such a cutie pants!!

 
 And him in his classroom...


And here are my other little munchkins...well not so little anymore! My oldest in the middle started the 5th grade can you believe it!! And the other one started 4th grade!


As for me, I usually try not to get too personal on here, but my August was super busy because I was actually looking for work for the first time in almost 5 years...yikes!!! I started by re-vamping my resume...took me ages as I hadn't made one in over 15 years!! wow! Anywhooo...hubs hours got cut way back, so I was trying to help him out a little.

We got the best surprise ever though a few days ago when hubs came home and told me he got his raise approved! His company was on a pay freeze for over 5 years...he got a whole $1.50 an hour bump, woohooo! Probably not exciting to some but it sure will help for us. Hubs really didn't want me to have to work again. Plus the kiddos weren't happy about it either. Who knows though...I still might try to find something part time. Although I really enjoy staying home with the kiddos and having free time to craft, I miss being part of the working world too!

Besides all that craziness, I've been trying to get back to making my Etsy shop one of my priorities again. I'm planning on moving all my beaded items to a my new shop HERE while keeping all my cards organized in my main shop HERE. Part of my OCD nature and needing to keep it all organized...we'll see how it goes...lol.

Here are some new dangles I've made to add to the new shop...I plan to use them and feature them in my card making. Let me know what you think? :)




I have many more in different style and colors that I've added to the new shop if you would like to check them out! :)

I plan on working on some new sentiments soon...so for those of you who come here for the sentiments...watch out for those soon! And for those that come here for my cards...I will definitely have one to share with you soon! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I'm truly grateful to all my awesome followers who are patient and continue to stick with me and follow me! I will try to stop by all your blogs very soon...I so miss blog hopping and looking at all the wonderful creations out there in blogland!

Till next time
HAPPY CRAFTING ALL!

3 comments:

coops said...

hiya tracey.stunning pics of your gorgeous boys hun, my son started year 4 this time too :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love your dangles! Am I allowed to say that in public do you think? And your little men look super cute too! Good luck with the job hunt! Hugs, Lesley

Michelle said...

LOL welcome to my world! I was a SAHM for 11 years & went back 2 years ago. Mine are a bit older -- they are now 10 & almost 14 -- but it's still hard - I loved being home. My work is really flexible though, & I am part time ( I started full time -- that was NOT for me ) but even being part time, I have recently decided there is no more craft time for mom. Selling all my stuff :( But on the plus side I love my job & my co-workers, & I REALLY love the pay check. You will know when it's time.