Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Sentiment FREEBIES!!


Hey there everyone! 

Hope you all had a great weekend and uneventful Monday! My boys are still being grumpy grumps in the morning...still trying to get use to waking up at 6am! Specially my littlest since this is his first year of school. He asks me why it's so dark and still sleepy time when I wake them up in the morning...lol. It's been pretty dark here in the mornings...a hint that Fall will be here in just a couple days, yay!!

Also, I want to thank everyone who took the time to comment on my last post about my pics. One of you mentioned taking the laptop to Best Buy and having the "Geek" squad look at it...I never thought of doing that, so thank you! I will definitely take it there and see if they can help me out with my pics!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

And now for the FREEBIES! 
Since Fall is here, I've created some new digi themed sentiments for the season!!


To download, just click on the picture preview above or you can click HERE!

 And if you would like to purchase the whole set...you can get them in my shop HERE!


A few of you mentioned that you were unable to download the files last time. I'm not sure what the problem is because I've checked all the files and they are available for download. But if you still continue to have trouble, please leave in the comment the specific trouble you might be having and I will try to help you. Also, the files are uploaded in zipped format so you will need a program like Winzip which you can download for free to extract them.

I hope you all will be able to enjoy them! 
All I ask is that you give credit on whatever project you may use them on. And please do not share them or claim them as your own. You may sell handmade cards with the sentiments, but you do not have permission to sell the sentiments in their original format.

I hope to be back with some card making inspiration soon! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

thank you so much for the freebies, you are very generous

Sue

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I just found your site via Made By Mandy. You have some wonderful sentiments. Thanks so much for your generosity.

Lisa D.