Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Take Time To Watch The Leaves Turn


Hello again! 
I'm back with a card for Fall! I think this is my most favorite time of the year...specially here in Oregon because after all you can't enjoy living here if you don't enjoy the rain!! I love the smell of the rain, the cooler temperatures Fall brings and of course the gorgeous colors of the trees and falling leaves!

I searched through all my rubba and thought this image from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps along with one of my new sentiments would be perfect!


 The stamp is called Gwendolyn which can be found in at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps HERE! I bought a bunch of Kimmie stamps awhile back and this was one of them I just had to have! So beautiful!


I was trying to make it look like falling leaves...I think I got a little carried away with the dotty background? I asked for my hubbies opinion and he was like, "don't worry, you didn't kill it"...in other words, I did...lol.


The sentiment is from my new Fall theme set just recently created and can be found HERE! I also posted some freebies the other day which coordinates with that set if you would like to snag theme HERE!


The beautiful flower is from ABespokeTouch on Etsy...she makes the most gorgeous fabric flowers and has excellent prices too! The skeleton leaves and filigree corners are from WOC!

The inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
LAYOUT: Pink Ink Sketch Challenge -"Sketch #32"
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps -"Gwendolyn" and sentiment is from my "Thankful Fall" set
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers and Image stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
PAPERS: All cardstock matting and DP is DCWV & Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: Leaves, gold filigree corners and flat back pearls from "WOC", Flower from "ABespokeTouch" and vintage lace from stash
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Cuttlebug embossing folder and Sewing machine
OTHER: Diamond Stickles Stickles and 3d Dimensionals

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

The Sketchy Challenges -"Sketch #32"
Creatalicious Challenges -"Color Palette"
Krafty Girl Challenges -"Fall into Fall"
Bearly-Mine Challenges -"Add a Sentiment"
Crafty Sentiments -"Autumn Colors"
Creative Craft Challenges -"Anything Goes"
Deep Ocean Challenge -"More Than 2 Colors"
Flourishes -"Fall Theme"
Party Time Tuesdays -"Anything Goes"
Through The Craftroom Door -"Anything Goes"
Tuesday Throwdown -"Fall Colors"
Kaboodle Doodles -"Stitching"
Love To Create -"Anything Goes"
Make it Monday -"Anything Goes"
Paper Pretties -"Fall Inspired"
Totally Stampalicious -"Fall Colors"

 Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

34 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh this is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card. Really pretty. I saw your link on MIM.
Sarah-Jane xx

mariska said...

This is just like art! It is sooo beautiful and perfecht. I really love it.

Hugs mariska

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!!! This is stunning Tracey. I LOVE the image and your colouring is amazing. Such gorgeous papers and detailing too.

Sue

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh wow, this is a stunning card!! love the rich and very beautiful colours.
Thanks so much for joing us at Deep Ocean, Love, Mel. xxx

Cathy Lee said...

Stunning card, Tracey. I love how you colored your image. I am a horse lover having two of my own. Lovely background, gorgeous papers and pretty extras make this a fabulous card. Thank you for the sweet comments you left me. I'm a new follower.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Teresa said...

Hello Tracey,
This is a stunning card, absolutely beautiful, your colouring is perfect! Thanks for following my humble blog, I'm now following your wonderful blog. Take care, hugs Teresa xx

Karina said...

Wow, this card is simply GORGEOUS, so many details to look at and a brilliant colouring. Absolutely LOVE it, Tracy!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

Penny said...

Tracey, this is absolutely stunning! What a beauty! Love the coloring, and I think the background goes beautifully with the paper behind it. Love your papers, colors, embossing, stitching, design, that pretty flower. Yup, I love everything about this. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent, Tracey! Love your coloring. Lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us in our "Fall Colors" challenge at Tuesday Thrwodown this week. Hope to see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT

pinky said...

Stunning card Tracey! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

coops said...

fantastic card tracey.stunning colours and design and i love the beautiful image :D

xx coops xx

Lisa S. said...

First, spectacular take on the sketch Tracey. I LOVE YOUR CARD!!! It is so detailed and your image is gorgeous. I'm going back for another look and to join your blog. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

Desire Fourie said...

Tracey this is so gorgeous. Great design and embellishments.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Fran said...

Fab card, thankyou for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles xx

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful card Tracey with some stunning colouring. I have had a lovely time looking at your blog and will return as I am now following you.
Hugs Sharon. x

Joann Burton said...

Tracey, this is stunning. I love the colors and the design is wonderful. Great job....joann sassy raggedy

ferrellgraph-x said...

Amazing card! I can only imagine just how long it took to create it!!! WOW!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Sandy said...

Beautiful, love the colours and fab image, so many gorgeous elements. Love it
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy

Melanie said...

Tracey, this is stunning. You've created such a gorgeous elegant card. Gwendolyn looks incredible...beautiful colouring and I love the dotted backgroud. Thanks for playing along at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week!

Jac said...

Stunning, fabulous image coloured beautifully, love the dots definitely NOT killed it! Love that sentiment too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Grenouille Greetings said...

The first thing I noticed about this make was the lovely dotty background. It really makes the beautifully coloured foreground pop! Then there are all the lovely paper layers, super stitching, pretty corner features used on the diamond and that fabulous flower! What a treat this card is Tracey! Hugs, Lesley

Kelly said...

Wow so beautiful Tracey! Love the colours especially the deep red. Hugs, Kelly xxx

Sara H said...

Hi Tracey =)
Your card is absolutely magnifcent!!!! I love the bright colors and it is so well done inside out! The image is gorgeous! Love it =)

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Tracey, this is breathtaking! The layers, the colors, your gorgeous coloring, everything! Spectacular! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week!

Linda Carson said...

WOW! I'd give this beauty a 10....picture perfect! I've found one thing a stamper should never do...ask their husband for their opinion!!

Ime said...

stunning card!!! love everything about it!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

Allison Cope Israels said...

Wow Tracey! What a beautiful card. Love all your colouring details - amazing!!! Thanks for participating in our fall inspired challenge for Flourishes this week.

belldoubleyou said...

Well, I agree with your husband. You definitely didn't kill it; it's lovely.

Alessandra said...

what a fantastic card in lovely colours! Fall is my fave season, I love the rain, the mist and the colours and how nature prepares for the wonderful and calm winter season.
hugs, alessandra

Scrappy Scatty said...

How lovely
Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments
Love Jan
xx

marion82 said...

very beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Scrap Vamp said...

Goreous card! Every detail is beautiful!