Monday, September 10, 2012

Thank You


Afternoon!
Can you believe it's only the 5th day of school for my kiddos and already 2 of them are sick! My 8 year old developed an ear infection over the weekend which turned into a full blown cold...poor little dude. And now my littlest is sick too, which is no fun. I kept them home from school today...hopefully they won't miss too much since it's only the beginning of the year.

Anyways, I have a sweet magnolia card to share with you all today! I used the super fabulous sketch from CLP Challenge.


Side view...


For my card I've used one of my magnolias "Tilda With Rose"...


Some more detailed views...the flowers gem stem are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I made the glass pebble myself out of the paper scraps used on this card. I just love making them!


Went with a simple layout for the inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6
LAYOUT: CLP Sketch Challenge -"Sketch #51"
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: Magnolia Stamps -"Tilda With Rose" and sentiment is from StudioG
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers, white opaque pen (highlights). Image stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
PAPERS: All cardstock matting and DP is DCWV & Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: All flowers and gem stem are from "WOC", crocheted lace and flat back pearls are from stash and glass image was handmade by me
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinder's ovals and scalloped ovals dies, EKSuccess Butterfly Punch and Sewing machine
OTHER: Diamond Stickles Stickles and 3d Dimensionals

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

CLP Sketch Challenge - "Sketch #51"
 Simply Magnolia - "Anything Goes"
Just Magnolia - "Anything Goes w/Butterflies and Bling"
Cupcake Craft Challenges - "In Stitches"
Crafty Cardmakers - "Winged Things"
Kaboodle Doodles - "Flowers"
Make it Monday - "Always Anything Goes"
Stamp and Create - "Anything Goes"
Simon Says Stamp - "Put a Stamp On It"

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

30 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the beautifully coloured image and fab layout.xxx

Alyce said...

Oh just beautiful Tracey! Great take on the sketch and the colours and details are so pretty :)

Dana said...

Your card is just gorgeous! I love the coloring and all of the detail. I saw your post on MIM.

heidy said...

Fabolous card Tracey,hope your kids feeling better real soon!!
XXX Heidy

Louise said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week
Louise xx

Alessandra said...

so very pretty! Love how you have decorated the inside too!
xoxo, Alessandra

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! this is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and the colours and details are all so pretty

Sue

coops said...

so stunning tracey.gorgeous pretty tilda and your colours and details are really beautiful.
i hope your boys are better soon.

xx coops xx

Desire Fourie said...

Tracey this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}

Desire Fourie said...

Tracey this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}

Rebekah said...

Love love love this Tracey! Love those colours my total faves and love all the elements hugs rebekah xx

lalkygirl said...

fab card tracey ...so summery and fresh..love the sparkly cheeks too
thanks for joining us at mim and good luck
tracey x

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fabulous ! Sensible choice of colours. Beautiful papers. Magnificent Tilda. The inside was worked as well as the outside. Bravo ! Everything is perfect !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Petya said...

Amazing card, Tracey!!! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge!

Molecraft said...

Stunning, gorgeous colours, fab stitching, a beautiful image and flowers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card, the image colours are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.

Sharon said...

Your card is absolutely STUNNING. Just love all the elements you've used. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simply Magnolia. hugs Sharon

Grenouille Greetings said...

I was in the middle of typing my comment when it disappeared so I'll start again...I hope your little ones get better soon, Tracey. This is a delightful Tilda card! Great design, super papers, lovely colour choices and colouring. Your floral display is so perfect! Hugs, Lesley

Annette said...

Beautiful card .
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Annette

fionalawlor said...

Gorgeous card! Your colouring is fantastic and i love all of your beautiful papers :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "Winged Things" challenge.
Fiona x

Andrea said...

I saw your card on MIM what a stunning design I love the gorgeous papers and and your colouring is fab ,I love it ,Thankyou for sharing with us all.

Michelle Looi said...

Glad that you found us & thanks for sharing your creation at Kaboodles Doodles Challenge - Flowers!
~Michelle

Helen said...

Great card. Saw this on MIM and popped over to say hi.

Hugs Helen xx

Lizy said...

This is very pretty Tracey! Love the colours and the inside too!
Lizy x

cheiron said...

Amazing coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Put A Stamp On It Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love these colours soooooooo much.
Hope your kiddo's are better real soon hun, its awful when they are poorly :0(

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, such gorgeous colours too, gorgeous work, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia last week and sorry that my comment is so late blogger was being a pain, huggles Pops x x x

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #23, #109, and #213.
I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
Hugs,
Julia

Debbie Dolphin said...

Hiya Tracey
Your card is stunning.Your take on our sketch is perfect. Thankyou so much for playing along with us this Month at CLP.
Hugs Debbie xx

Sweet Fairy said...

What a beautiful card. So stunning design. I have worked for the Plastic Cards Printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.