Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Creepy Crawly Halloween FREEBIES!!


Hey there everyone! 
I hope to have another card to share with you all very soon! I've been working on goodies for my Etsy shop and trying to get it stocked up for the Christmas shopping season...already running super behind on all that. I wish I had someone to take my pictures for me and do the listing too...lol. The creating is the easy and FUN part though!

Anyways, until I have another card to share with you...I have some super spooky freebies to share! I've been working on Halloween sentiments...actually started these a couple weeks ago and only just finished them last week. I made a circle set and a ticket set too! I'm sharing the circle set today and will share the ticket set later this week! :)

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the freebies...


To download, just click on the picture preview above or you can click HERE!
And if you would like to purchase the whole set...you can get them in my shop HERE!
The files are uploaded in zipped format so you will need a program like Winzip which you can download for free to extract them. If you have trouble, please leave a comment and I will try to help you. 
I really hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them!  
All I ask is that you give credit on whatever project you may use them on. And please do not share them or claim them as your own. You may sell handmade cards with the sentiments, but you do not have permission to sell the sentiments in their original format.
Happy Crafting All!
And thank you for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! These are wonderful Tracey, thank you so much. I'll be sure to post a link to your fabulous blog when I use them

Sue

Jacq said...

Great freebies, thanks so much for sharing.:)