Sunday, October 14, 2012

More Creepy Halloween Sentiment Freebies!


Hey there! 
I almost completely forgot about another freebie set I wanted to share with all of you! The freebies I'm sharing today match the "Creepy Crawly Tickets" currently in my shop!

Until I have another card to share, I hope you will enjoy these as much as I did creating them! :)


To download the freebies, click on the preview above or you can click HERE!
Or if you would like to purchase the entire set...you can find them in my shop HERE!
The files are uploaded in zipped format so you will need a program like Winzip which you can download for free to extract them. If you have trouble, please leave a comment and I will try to help you. 
I really hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them!  
All I ask is that you give credit on whatever project you may use them on. And please do not share them or claim them as your own. You may sell handmade cards with the sentiments, but you do not have permission to sell the sentiments in their original format.
Happy Crafting All!
And thank you for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Mynnette said...

Thanks, Tracey! These are so fun! :)

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! These are fabulous Tracey, thank you so much

Sue

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thanx Tracey. I have had trouble in the past downloading with the 4share thingy so this time I've just tried to save the freebie preview. I am unable to check they are okay at the moment but I'll come back to you if I have any difficulties. Hugs, Lesley

Jacq said...

Great Halloween tickets Tracey! Thanks for sharing. :)