Saturday, November 24, 2012

Freebie Christmas Sentiments and a Sale!!


Hey there everyone!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is still having a great holiday weekend! Did anyone take advantage of the great deals and sales everywhere??...I decided to go to Walmart on Thanksgiving night after our delicious meal and it was crazy...my first time ever participating in that kind of thing so it was very overwhelming...lol! But I did get what came in for!

Anyhooo...

I have some gorgeous Christmas freebies to share with you today! I decided to take a mini break from making my Christmas cards that I'm STILL not done with...lol. But it's okay...because I was needing some more sentiments for my Christmas cards anyways...so I have made a couple more Christmas circles sets that I think may be my fav!!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 

Before I get to the freebies though, I would like to mention my sales going on through Monday night!

In my Digital sentiment shop I'm having a "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" Cyber Monday Deal!!

Sentiments By BrossArt Addiction
And in my main shop with my beaded goodies and my cards, I'm having a huge Black Friday-Cyber Monday Sale...Everything is 30% OFF until Monday night!!
~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 
Okay....now that you've had the patience to wade through all that...you surely deserve some freebies, lol! :)
Here they are and instead of just one set to share this time, I have 2 for you!!...
Click on the image to download or click HERE!
and this one too...
Click on the image to download or click HERE!
The files are uploaded in zipped format so you will need a program like Winzip which you can download for free to extract them. If you have trouble, please leave a comment and I will try to help you. 

I really hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them!  
All I ask is that you give credit on whatever project you may use them on. And please do not share them or claim them as your own. You may sell handmade cards with the sentiments, but you do not have permission to sell the sentiments in their original format.
~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~ 
To view or purchase the full sets available in my shop, you can click on the images below!
And remember if you buy any 2 sets from now until Monday night, you get 1 FREE!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting all!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous sentiments thank you. Caroline xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Thank you so much for the freebies Tracey, they are wonderful

I hope you have a good weekend
Sue

Dawn said...

thanks Tracey. These are exactly what I've been looking for.

Joann Burton said...

Thank you so much Tracey...I love the sentiments. joann sassy raggedy