Thursday, May 9, 2013

Creative Digi Sentiment FREEBIE!


Ok, so after my long wordy and heavy post yesterday, I figured I would soften things up a bit by rewarding you all with a freebie!!

I know it's been a really long time but as I mentioned yesterday...besides being back in the craftroom, I'm back to playing around with sentiments again! I just love designing wordart, specially when it gives me an excuse to play around in my PS and AI software all day!

When I created this new set of sentiments I call "Creative Thoughts", I was really trying to call my crafty mojo out of hiding! Because this set is full of creative inspirational thoughts! I had an idea to create some pretty frames for my craftroom and needed some pretty thoughts to go along inside them! So I poured through my inspirational quotes and sayings book and got to work designing some sentiments with my favorites! This is only the first set of creative thoughts...I've done up some beautiful quotes too that I will share at a later time! But for now, here is the first set! I just had to play around with swirls and butterflies...who doesn't love butterflies, right?!

The whole set is listed in my sentiment shop now...you can click HERE or on the image below! Or if you would like to "try before you buy"....continue below....


I will have some frames I created using this set to share with you and to possibly inspire you here in the next couple weeks...so be sure to keep an eye out for that!

But in the meantime...here is the promised matching freebies!


To download, just click on the image preview above or you can click HERE!

The files are uploaded in zipped format, so you will need a program like Winzip which you can download for free to extract them. If you have trouble, please leave me a comment and I will try to help you.

I really hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them!
All I ask is that you give credit on whatever project you may use them on. And please do not share them or claim them as your own. You may sell handmade cards with the sentiments, but you do not have permission to sell the sentiment in their original format.

Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

8 comments:

Leeann said...

Hi, welcome back! Thanks for all the freebies. I have to say I missed ya, I know that may be creepy because you have no idea who I am :) Your badge has been on my blog since its inception while I patiently awaited your return. You can find a few of your sentiis on at least one of my posted cards but I've used them in others as well. Thanks for sharing them!

{hugs}

Paula said...

I am so glad to see you back!!! I think you are a truly amazing artist and have missed seeing your beautiful cards. I loved seeing the post of you family and the loooong trip to the new home. Just glad you all arrived safe. Welcome back :)

Alyce said...

tracey these are gorgeous!!! so glad to see you are back :) xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Thank you so much for the lovely sentiments. I am so glad you are back with us again. joann sassy raggedy

Leeann said...

I tried to download but I can never get anything from 4shared, I've seen others switch upload services for the same reason. Thanks anyway, they are gorgeous.

Tracey Brossart said...

Hello Leeann,

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment and let me know about the problem you are having. So sorry you were unable to download them. I have read comments in the past with similar concerns from other bloggers. And I just wanted to let you know that I have now switched all my freebie files over to Mediafire! I want everyone to be able to enjoy them, so hopefully this helps! :)

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful sentiments Tracey, thanks so much.

Michelle

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thank you for the beautiful sentiments, Tracey! :)