Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day....and a FREEBIE!


Afternoon crafty friends!

Hope you all had an awesome Mother's Day! 
I've been absolutely spoiled with hugs and kisses and lots of priceless handmade goodies made by little hands today and for the last few days!! 
All us mother's out there really do have the BEST job in the world! 
I love my munckins!

I will have a creation to share with you all tomorrow but for today in the spirit of Mother's Day, I have another FREEBIE for you which I hope you all will enjoy!

But before I get to the freebie, I wanted to address some comments I've been getting about being able to download my freebies. I wanted to let you all know that I have heard your issues and hopefully have fixed the problem. I have went through and switched all my freebie files over to Mediafire's service since lots of you have been unable to download them from 4shared.
I want everyone to be able to enjoy my freebies, so hopefully this works out for you all!

Now to the freebie....


To download, just click on the image preview above or you can click HERE!

I've been playing around in Adobe Illustrator and having fun creating lots of interesting shapes and frames and I just love the way these turned out!

The files are uploaded in zipped format, so you will need a program like Winzip which you can download for free to extract them. If you have trouble, please leave me a comment and I will try to help you.

I really hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them! All I ask is that you give credit on whatever project you may use them on. And please do not share them or claim them as your own. You may sell your handmade cards with the sentiments, but you do not have permission to sell the sentiments in their original format.

I actually created 2 complete sets and you can find them both in my digi sentiments shop HERE
Or you can click on the images below! 



Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Tracey thank you so much for these fabulous freebie sentiments, they are stunning and I will enjoy using them.

Michelle