Sunday, May 26, 2013

Live Laugh Love


Hello crafty friends and bloggy buddies!

A week has gone by and I realized I hadn't posted anything! Truth be told I've been having a lazy week with the rainy weather here in Oregon and getting caught up on some Netflix shows. I started watching The Office (US) version, got hooked and found myself binge watching every season...lol. A TV show has not made me laugh so hard in a very long time! Too bad the show ended with it's very last episode this month. Don't you hate when that happens? Get into a show only to find out, it's ending! lol.

Anyhoo, I came out of my couch potato coma, brushed off the popcorn and got the urge to finish this card I started last week!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

I used this fabulous sketch from the Sketch N Stash Challenge, which I turned on it's side and inspiration for the wild color theme came from Stamp and Create's May challenge.


I wasn't too sure I was liking this color combo as I got started, but it started to grow on me as it all started to come together, lol. 


I've had this super adorable stamp from Sugar Nellie for awhile now. I can't believe I never colored her up before! This stamp is part of the Home Grown Fairy Glen collection from Funky Kits.


Our Micheal's Craft Store had a huge sale a couple months ago around my birthday...hubs let me go on a little crafty shopping spree and I finally got myself some of these beautiful rhinestone flourishes! Since they were on sale, I was able to get a bunch! So I won't need to worry about using them sparingly!

The flowers are of course from my favorite online store, Wild Orchard Crafts. And I'm loving this pink lace ribbon!


I used my Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Tag die along with a beautiful sentiment from my newest Creative Thoughts collection of digi sentiments!


I just love this polka dot DP, that I kind covered up on the front, lol. So I thought it would make a cute personal note space inside the card!


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6 x 6 
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: Jasmine (Homegrown Fairy Glen Collection) "Sugar Nellie Stamps" and Sentiment is from my digi stamp collection "Creative Thoughts"
COLORING MEDIUM and INK: Copic Markers
PAPERS: All cardstock matting is DCWV and DP is Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: Flowers and moonstone brad are from "WOC", Recollections rhinestone floursihes, Recollections glitter corner, iRock gemstones and all other ribbon and embellishements from stash
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Tag Die, Martha Stewart butterflies trio die, EZ Bow Maker, iRock Heat Setting Tool and sewing machine
OTHER: Diamond Stickles and 3D Dimensional Foam

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Sketch N Stash - "Challenge 114"
Stamp and Create - "May Color Challenge"
The Sugar Bowl - "Anything Goes"
613 Avenue Create - "Anything Goes"
Challenges For Everybody - "Anything Goes"
Lacy Sunshine - "Anything Goes"
Crafty Calender - "Blooms and Blossoms"
Di's Digi Designs - "Winged Things"
Wags 'n Whiskers - "Anything Goes"
Sister Act Card Challenge - "Anything Goes"
Scrappy Frogs - "Anything Goes"

Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

27 comments:

Paula said...

WOW! This is beautiful! I love the colors you used, they look perfect together. Fantastic card.

Danni said...

This is absolutely stunning! Wow! so gorgeous!!

Chana said...

Beautifully done with oodles of wonderful detail! Nice composition and outstanding execution. Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz
Chana, Owner

Tracey Murphy said...

Tracey, this is absolutely stunning! Loving the gorgeous colour combo, colouring & beautiful layout & embellies! Okay ... it's fair to say ... I love it all :)

Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge and Good Luck!

xx

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous such lovely colours and gorgeous design filled with super embellies a treat for the eyes
Hugs Kate xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is stunning Tracey. I love the pretty image, wonderful colouring and such gorgeous detailing, The sentiment is so beautiful too.
Thank you ,also, for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the colours you have worked with and the DP is so pretty! A gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers for our Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck in the draw and look forward to seeing some more of your designs in our future challenges! Hugs Susan x

Lexie said...

Stunning card Tracey. Everything about it is just fabulous!!!

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

heidy said...

Such a gorgeous card Tracey,love those colours!!
XXX Heidy

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous Hugs Pops x

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Just beautiful love every bit of it
The Queen

Rina said...

OFF THE CHARTS!!! I was looking for a way to email you Tracy...might you email me at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com please.
Rina

coops said...

so stunning tracey.gorgeous sweet image and I love your fabulous papers and layers and the touches of black really make the whole card pop :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Tracey. Love the very cute image and beautiful design.

Donna x

Gemma said...

Truly stunning, inside and out and you have coloured your image beautifully too...also thank you for joining us at Wags n Whiskers for the recent challenge and good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

~@ngie~ said...

what a fantastic card... love the image & your colouring technique.... the papers & embellishments are gorgeous too :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... Good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Confiseries Papier said...

Stunning! Loving all the elements, great colors. Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.

Rebekah said...

This is just stunning Tracey what pretty colours hugs rebekah xx

Kiki said...

Awwwww, Tracy, this is absolutely fantastic! Your colouring is amazing and I really love all the details you've added!

Hugs, Kiki

Pami said...

Stunning card Tracey!! Love the gorgeous co,ours! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month! Pami x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is so gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Jeannie said...

OMG girl ~ positively jaw-dropping!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Tricia G. said...

WOW!!! This card is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!

Meredith said...

Simply stunning!! Love everything about this card!!

Thanks so much for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge.. Good luck!!
xxx

Craftdee Donna said...

Oh My Word, I LOVE this... I am a colour kinda gal :-) Love your image (beautifully coloured, btw) and embellies. Thanks for sharing your lovely card in the "Wingeg Things" challenge at Di's Digi Designs
Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

Craftyrose said...

Wow, wow wow! This is an absolutely stunning creation. thansk for joining us at Di's digi designs. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lush papers, lush blooms, lush colours and above all lush colouring! Fabulous xxx