Saturday, June 1, 2013

More Creative Mojo Freebies!


Hello crafty friends! 
How's your weekend so far? The rain finally stopped here and the temps are in the 70's...the warmest it's been in 2 weeks!! So we're heading down to the river today! But before we do, I have some more freebie digi sentiments to share with you all!

I meant to share these last week, but completely forgot and I hadn't even added them to the shop until today. I created these when I was in my creative mojo slump. I used some of my favorite quotes as well as created some new frames in illustrator!

As I mentioned in my last freebie post, I wanted everyone to be able to download and enjoy my freebies...so as a reminder I have added all my past freebies to Mediafire which will make it much easier to download them all for those who were having issues with 4Shared.

Here are the freebies!


To download, just click on the image preview above or you can click HERE!

The files are uploaded in zipped format, so you will need a program like Winzip which you can download for free to extract them. If you have trouble, please leave me a comment and I will try to help you.

I really hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them! All I ask is that you give credit on whatever project you may use them on. And please do not share them or claim them as your own. You may sell your handmade cards with the sentiments, but you do not have permission to sell the sentiments in their original format.

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

I created 2 complete sets available in my digi shop! If you would like to purchase the complete sets, just click on the images below or you can click HERE!


Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Fantastic colouring Tracey :)

Sue - bearhouse said...

Thank you for the free sentiments Tracey, they are wonderful.
I hope you have had a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Thank you Tracey Dear...Lovely images...Hugz, joann