Thursday, July 18, 2013

Delight In Life Enjoy Every Moment


Hello crafty friends!

This week is almost over, I feel like I haven't got anything done that I wanted to get done, lol. Summer is just blowing by so fast! 

I actually got out for a walk the other day since my foot was feeling a little better. The sun was shining and it wasn't too hot which I love...super windy though, but it felt nice. I realized it was a bad idea though because the next day, I hopped out of bed and screamed in excruciating pain from the heel spur in my left foot. I was barely able to walk on it all day yesterday. Good thing I have awesome little helpers!! I kept my heating pad under my feet last night while working at my craft table, then wrapped it while sleeping. It must have helped because it does feel a little better today...although I know now, I'm no where near ready to go on another long walk again...lol.

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

I have a new card to share today! I've inked up a super cute Tiddly Inks digi!


I've been in a yellow kinda mood lately...can you tell? lol


The image I used is called "Wryn-Fairy Friends" and can be found in the Tiddly Inks shop HERE!


I LOVE that big yellow floral brad! It came with a bunch of others in different colors in a Recollections brad pack. I finally found the perfect card to use one on! The sentiment is one of mine and is part of my "Positive Thought Circles" set which can be found in my shop HERE


The inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6" x 6"
IMAGE: Wryn-Fairy Friends "Tiddly Inks Stamps" and the sentiment is part of my "Positive Thoughts Circles" set found HERE
COLORING MEDIUM: Copic Markers
PAPERS: All cardstock matting is DCWV and DP is Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: All flowers and crytal stem from "WOC" and all other embellishements, lace and ribbon from stash
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles and Scalloped Circles dies, EkSuccess butterfly punch and sewing machine
OTHER: 3D Dimensional Foam

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - "Fairies and Mermaids"
Make it Monday - "Always Anything Goes"
Crafting By Designs - "Anything Goes"
Anything Goes Challenge - "Anything Goes"
Sweet Stamps - "Anything Goes"
Tuesday Throwdown - "Anything Goes"
Card Mania - "Pearls and/or Gems"
Incy Wincy Designs - "Things With Wings"
 A Little But Crafty - "Die-ing For It"

Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

23 comments:

coops said...

oh wow so stunning tracey.really fabulous design and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Linda B said...

Bright, bold and beautiful... I love this card! Came over from MIM to visit!

Sharon said...

I love the colours Tracy. The image, design and embellishments work so well together.
Hugs Sharon. x

Francesca said...

Lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

hugs
Francesca x

Tracy said...

OMG this is amazing.. your colouring is faultless. I also love the colours in the paper.. I haven't seen this collection over here in NZ.... its stunning
Hugs
Tracy

Valchen said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is just gorgeous! I love how you coloured the image, love the colours and all the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Mania pearls and gems challenge.
Hugs,
Valentina

Monika Reeck said...

I only wanna say WOOOOOWWW THIS IS FUNTASTIC...the coloring are adorable and the color combo too...really adorable card

I see yor card on MIM...wish you can visiting me too...hugs, Monika

Sassy Raggedy said...

Glad you are feeling better with your feet...This is beautiful. I love the deep rich colors, the image is wonderful. A lovely card...Hugz, joann

Janine said...

Fabulous card Tracey! Amazing colouring and a gorgeous design with those lovely bright papers and pretty flowers. Thank you for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine xx

Monica Edwards said...

Wow you have got to be the best copic coloring person I have seen awesome. Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com come back for the next challenge!

Denise said...

What a fantastic Card! Your colouring is FAB the best I have seen in a long time!!!!
Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at SweetStamps.com. Good Luck in the draw....
Crafty Hugs
Denise
xox
http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Loopylou. said...

omg tracey I just keep looking at it and swooooning! this is just divine!
thank you for playing along with the tiddly inks challenge!
hugs Lou xx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, beautiful coloring and shading. Love all the added flowers and stitching. Thank you for joining in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, beautiful coloring and shading. Love all the added flowers and the stitching. Thank you for joining in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

Jacqueline said...

Your card is so adorable and has so much beautiful colours! Your colouring of that cute image and your colour combination is just amazing.
I have those papers too and now you've given me new inspiration to use it. Thanks!
Thanks for joining the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!
Hugs, Jacqueline (DT)

Iva said...

Wow... so stunning Tracey!Thank you for joining us at Card Mania!

Cuttin' and Stampin' Cards said...

Your card is amazing. I love the image and all the embellishments that bring out the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs.

Tammy S.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thank you for joining Stamping Sensations and using my sketch. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sally H said...

Lovely image, Gorgeous colours and a fabulous take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Beautiful card! I saw this on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog. Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the background you created. Lovely job!
Blessings,
Michelle

Jenny said...

SUPER cute!!!!!!

Eret said...

Tracy, your card is amazing! I love the bright summer colors and flowers. And you goloring is stunning. So gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing your it with us at Staming Sensation.
Eret x

nmnastali said...

Congrats on your new DT spot with Tiddly inks !!
Your cards are amazing!! :)) :))
So beautiful !!