Friday, July 5, 2013

It's Your Day! Wee Stamps Guest Designer for July!


Good morning crafty friends!

I hope all my US friends had a great Independence day and had a chance to see some fireworks yesterday! I had an awesome night last night celebrating our awesome country's birthday with family! Besides Christmas, the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! We went over to Harrisburg where my mother in-law lives to watch the fireworks show they have down by the river every year. She has a great view from her house, so we all camp out on her lawn to watch them. My father in-law made some delicious mexican food which made the night even better!

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

Now to some other fabulous news...as I mentioned the other day, I was asked to be one of Wee Stamps guest designers for the month of July! I was totally flattered and of course honored to be asked by the DT coordinator Mariska. And I just LOVE Wee Stamps, so I couldn't pass up this amazing opportunity!

I will have several cards to share with you throughout the entire month of July with Wee Stamps including some NEW releases at the end of the month. 

Now onto the first card...


So excited I finally get to share them with all of you! I absolutely love working with Sylvia's beautiful stamps!


The digi stamp I worked with for my first card is called "Summer Fairy" and can be found HERE! Isn't she gorgeous?!! I had so much fun coloring her up!


Some more views...I LOVE the ribbon I used on this card! It's so soft and and I love the way the bow turned out!


The color combo on this turned out kinda interesting, lol. The colors came from the top most DP I decided to use. I don't think I would have ever dreamt up this kind of color combo, but I think it turned out lovely.

The inside...


CARD INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 6" x 6"
IMAGE: Summer Fairy "Wee Stamps" sentiment is a Hearo Arts rubber stamp
COLORING MEDIUM: Copic Markers
PAPERS: All cardstock matting is DCWV and DP is Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: All flowers from "WOC" and all other embellishements and ribbon from stash
TOOLS: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Scalloped Circle dies and Circle dies, Martha Stewart Picket Fence border punch, Fiskars Circle Decorative Roses border punch, Hot glue gun, EZ Bow Maker and sewing machine
OTHER: 3D Dimensional Foam and Diamond Stickles

~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~

CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Bearly Mine Challenges - "Anything Goes"
Creative Craft Challenges - "A Stitch In Time"
Inky Chicks - "Anything Goes"
C is For Challenge - "Flowers"
Craft-Dee Bows - "Anything Goes w/Bow"
Art Impressions Stamp - "Floral Frenzy"
Crafts 3 Eternity - "Sewing Room"
Jelly Park Challenges - "Celebrate Summer"
Polka Doodles - "Make Your Own Backgrounds"

Until next time,
Happy crafting to all!
and
Big Big
xx Hugs xx

19 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous big happy hugs love Pops x

Dreamtime Designs said...

Hi Tracey,
Beautiful work as always :) Love the colour combo...they go well together & I agree, the bow looks fantastic :) Hugz, Lisa.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Your card is adorable Tracey and WoW what beautiful colours to go with your superb colouring
jacqui xx

coops said...

so stunning tracey.gorgeous pretty details and papers and I love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Anna Jasiolek said...

Dear Tracey, there are so many lovely details on this card, this is simply stunning. Fabulous coloring! I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
Hugs from Poland,
Anna xxx

CraftinGranny said...

This is one gorgeous creation with awesome coloring. I love the bold and deep colors. Truly fantastic! "Hugs" Carol

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great card. Great use of elements. Your coloring is awesome. Very pretty bow.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.
Hugs,
Barbara CDB DT

Mynnette said...

She's an absolute doll, Tracey!!! Your coloring is always amazing and I LOVE the beautiful colors you've used! I hope you'll join us this week at House of Cards--we're looking for Cute & Fun cards and you are the queen of this style! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

Fabulous card! Your coloring is amazing. I love the little touches of sparkle. I can't believe all the layers and detail. Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. Renee

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is fabulous Tracey. Aren't we so lucky! Lovely image, great layout and gorgeous details. Judy x

The Little Stamper said...

What a sweet and beautifully coloured card - I love it! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon x

Asha said...

This is a beautiful card, Tracey. So many gorgeous details. Thanks for playing along with us. Hope to see you back next week. … x
Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Laney said...

WOW! absolutely gorgeous Tracey! Thanks for joining us at BMC this week
hugs
laney

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous! I love everything about it and that digi is just so totally cute!!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Goodness Tracey your card is stunning. I love all the wonderful layers and the color combos...Coloring is amazing...Hugz, joann

Gaynor Greaves said...

WOW, that's the most gorgeous card, your colouring is amazing, really inspirational, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, hugs Gaynor DT x

Evie said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Claire said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at PolkaDoodles this week and good luck
Claire xx